29: Honesty

"Stop, this can't ever happen again." My voice was breathless. His hand was touching my arm. It burned my skin.

"Oh, the irony." He hissed back at me.

I turned around to face him again. I gave him a look that urged him to go on.

"You're my prisoner yet you're giving me orders." He let out a hollow laugh.

"I can do what I want. With or without your permission." Then he pulled my body to his.

I began to shake in fear and desire.

His hand came up to my face and he brushed a few hairs away.

"I could hurt you and I could destroy you so easily." He hummed out like if it were something sweet. "But the mere thought of it makes me angry. I don't want to cause you any more pain." His hold on me tightened.

"Tell me why do I feel this way. I hate you. After what your father did I should hate you--I do hate you. But I'm starting to hate hating you." It's like he was just venting his thoughts and feelings now.

"Tell me why you invade my dreams and no longer my nightmares?" That hit me the wrong way. I pushed away from him and he let go of me.

"I never asked to be in your head!" Truth was I wanted to say, I never asked for you to be in mine.

"But you are so accept it." He now looked angry.

"Why me?" I croaked out before letting my legs give out on me. I fell to the ground in a mess. That's what I was a mess.

How could I have gone from hating this man to 'hating hating' him as he put it.

He didn't deserve this from me, not after what he did to me. Ripping me away from my family and friends. He didn't deserve anything but hatred.

But I can't stop it.

He came down beside me and wrapped me in his arms. I didn't fight him off.

He laid his chin on top of my head and rubbed my back.

"I know, princess, I know." That made me freeze.

Princess, I hadn't been called that since...

I broke away and looked up at him with my tear stained cheeks and red eyes.

"What?" He looked at my confused and offended.

"My dad used to call me princess. The last time someone called me that was...was..." he seemed to understand what I was trying to say.

His eyes filled with disgust before he replaced it with nothing.

"Would you prefer it if I didn't?" His voice was lower. He was keeping something inside.

"No, I-i actually liked it." I confessed.

If he was being honest then so could I.

"Can you please answer me one question?" I was going to ask him a deal breaker.

He nodded.

"Do you ever plan on letting me go?" I made sure to look in his and watch his every move.

He looked away and his face revealed nothing.

"Not anytime soon. No." I pushed away from him in anger and walked as fast as I could back to my room.

;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

I have so much homework but instead I'm once again on wattpad.