Chapter 3

"Blue or pink *hmm*" Gina and I are sitting in our morning registration room sitting in our normal seats at the back in the right hand side corner discussing our colour dressers. Gina has decided to design our dressers because she know's i can't afford it.

Gina has always loved designing dresses ever since her mums 2nd wedding three years ago. Her mum, Fiona wore the most elegant princess dress, It was tight fitted at the top, Staples's and flowered patterned. Then from the waist down it was a huge Netty and  went all the way to the floor. then her trail was 4 inches long and as she walked down the aisle it moved beautifully, That day Gina decided she wanted to make something like that beautiful.

Now three years on and three years of design and technology and Gina is planing two ball dresses.

"Blue, that's your colour, i'll have the pink one" Gina was mumbling to herself. She then goes into her bag and takes out her sketching pad  and starts with her designing.

For the next twenty minutes of tutor registration Gina doesn't talk just sketches.

When the bell goes signaling for us to go to first period  Gina just carry's on sketching, she must have been concentrating too much. So i tap her on her shoulder. She pops her head and looks around to see the last  person walking out of the class.

"Must of been concentrating too much" She does a small shy laugh and puts her pad back in her bag and says, "Let's get to lesson"

The first three lessons went by like every other day, English; Shakespeare:IT;Websites:Maths;Staring at Harley Dale all lesson. Well the back of his head.Harley sits directly in front of me so i just see his luscious hair... uhhh.

I was making my way to my locker to put my books away, As Gina comes out of know where and starts chatting away like normal. 

I jump because she startled me so much, 

"Wow hey, what's up?"  She is in a jolly mood so i know this lunch time is going to be hyper.

"Oh yeah, Hey, So Ive designed your dress, hurry up so i can show you." She says while taking some of my books out of my hand and throwing them into my locker, after Ive put the remainder of the books out of my hand into my locker Gin slams my locker shut and start dragging me down the hall way into the dinning room.

Gina, Katie,Matt, Dan and I sit on the left side of the cafeteria, next to our table are the emo's and the no eaters.

After Ive gone and brought my food which consist of a ham and cheese pasty with vitamin water and a cookie. I sit down between  Matt and Gina.

"No Dan no i just think it's a stupid idea. This conversation is over" Gina is ranting at her boyfriend ,Dan, again, He know's not talk back to her when she's ranting. I look over at Dan just  as he looks at me, i give him a small smile and he does the same.  We both know by now that Gina can be a bit over reactive.

"So i heard you Gina's friend date now" Matt says to me while eating a big bite of his burger,yuck,.

"Ermm yeah." i reply while cutting into my pasty

"How did she get you to agree to that,?" Katie asks while laughing at me because she knows how much i hate dancers.

I laugh also "You have know idea" We both giggle.

"I've finished your dress design, Have a look" Gina show's me the design (Image on the side )

"Oh wow that's amazing Gina" It did look really good,

"I know but i might put a bow on it, what do you think?" she asked showing me where she would put it.

"Your the designer"  I know she'd already decided to put a bow on it.

"Your right it would look better" I just laughed at her.

The rest of lunch went by just the same, us laughing with each other.

I was sitting in 6th period with Katie  and we were laughing about her weird behaviour.

"So are you going to Gina's house tonight?" i asked her, i  knew i was but i think i need Katie there so Gina will stop talking about the dance for like five minutes.

"Yeah course, i have to go home first though, My mum wants me to meet her new boyfriend ." Katie's mum always has different guys over all the time, I feel sorry for Katie, Her mum's been married 4 times and i think she making this guy number 5.

"Oh well good luck with that then, ill make sure to get some some brownies ready for when you arrive then." I say and we both giggle. Whenever Katie's in a bad mood she can get a whole plate of brownies in one serving.

"Ms Clarkson, Ms Anderson do you have anything to share with the class,?" Mr Parking's interrupts our conversation. 

I go all red and Katie giggles even more. I nudge her because all the class is looking at us. Including the very handsome Harley.

"Ermm no sir just talking about" I pause and look at the board to see what we was doing about, we was doing about reaction time, good i know about this i thought, "how drinking coffee will make up react quicker." I mumble, and a few people laugh because ive just owned a teacher.

"Well ms clarkson, Ms Anderson i suggest you be quiet from now on." Mr Parking states while going back to the board with red cheeks  a few people are still snickering, Katie's basically on the floor laughing and  i can't help but giggle. 

For the rest of the lesson we just passed notes, i hate science, its not like I'm going to use it when I'm older.

Harley's pov

I can't help but stare at Ella, she was so beautiful.. i would never admit that to my friends though they'd just make fun of me.

But i can't help it. She's back chatted to a teacher and i think it was the time she'sd ever done that. And now she's just laughing with her friend Katie i think it is and her smile is absolutely beautiful,

I've had a crush on Ella ever since 6th grade when she saw me on the field on my own because i  was new and she came up to me and sat with me all lunch and we just talked, 

After that day though i made friends with the 'populars' and completely ignored her. Sometimes i wish i din't though.

"Earth to Harley, are you done drooling over that chick across the room, what's her name Emily?"My best friend snapped me out of my thoughts.

"One i wasn't drooling and her names Ella" i was slightly pissed he didn't know her  name, they went to the same kinder garden,  i only know that  because the first day of 6th grade. Ella told me.

"Whatever man, She's hot" 

 I just stared at her wondering if she remembered me...