Chapter 15

Monday had came to fast. I knew today was not going to be a good day.

I dragged myself out of bed at just after 7, because my alarm chose not to wake me up. I then went to have a quick shower to wake my sore body up. 

I was like a zombie walking to the bathroom and turning the water on , and stripped down, As i went to stand in the sower i flinched back, the water was freezing. I tried to turn the knob further around to make the water go warmer, but it wouldn't budge because it was turned to maximum. 

I tried the water again and it was still cold, Had my brothers and Step Dad used up all the hot water?  It not even seven in the morning, seriously!.But i need a shower,i was going to have a cold shower, just great. What a way to start off my Monday of hell .

After having a quick five minute cold shower i jumped out and wrapped myself with my towel and walked back into my room. I found my out fit i was going to wear today,

I choose to wear, a blue sun dress and matching blue flip on's. I picked out my black blazer, for the top and a charm bracelet and necklace. I looked at my outfit i had picked out and decided it looked pretty stylish, to say i picked it out myself. 

After i had changed i brushed my now half dry hair, I decided to leave it to dry it's self, knowing my hair would have nice soft natural curls. 

I added my make up like every other day, and looked at myself. I felt happy at how i looked and walked down stair's to get some breakfast. I was walking down my second set of stair's when i heard my brother, James speaking, 

"Don't worry, Haz. Were going to find your girl." James said into the phone he was holding. I instantly stopped still after i heard his words. 

Haz? That was the nickname for Harley. Oh no, They couldn't be talking about me right? 

Breathe i told myself, as i carried on descending the stair case, I couldn't be stood as a statue in the middle of the stair, they'd know something was up.

What if they find out it's me? 

I shivered when i thought what my Dad would do if he found out i lied to him and actually went to the dance.

Calm down, he's not going to find out, no one is. As far as anyone outside of my social circle knew, i was at home being my geekish self as per usual. 

All i have to do is act natural self. Easy.

I walked into the kitchen and sat down in my normal seat, and grabbed a slice of toast from the middle of the table, and started to apply my butter. I then picked up the Jam and applied it, and munched on my toast. 

"Why are you acting weird?" John said, looking at me suspiciously.

"Huh?" How could he tell i'm acting weird, i've being downstairs a minute!

"You, your acting strangely." He observed.

"Wha- me? no" I rushed. am i that bad at lying? I wanted to actually hit myself in the head.

Both of my brothers were staring at me suspiciously for over a minute, their stars cutting me each second, i felt beads of sweat on my head,

I tried to avoid their gazes that were piercing me,

Breathe breathe. I told myself. 

I stared in to their eyes trying to hold their gazes, after what felt like a century, they broke my stare and shrugged my odd behaviour off.

"Whatever." John grumbled. 

After i finished eating my toast, i stood up checking my phone. I had five minutes until Gina would be at the bus stop to pick me up, so i'd have to rush.

I quickly grabbed my bag and headed out of the door,

"Wait up, i need to ask you something." James said grabbing my arm, tightly. Knowing it is going to leave a bruise.

"Um' yeah?" I asked looking down , shuffling around feeling quite intimidated.

"I need you ask you something, about Harley." He said, feeling quite uncomfortable himself.

"Okay?" I said making my voice sound unsure, so he would be less suspicious.

"Well there was this girl at the dance," He mumbled off.

"and i want to know this because, are you trying to make me feel crap about not being aloud to go?" I grumbled trying to make it sound like i was rather upset.

He just glared at me.

"Well, do you know a girl whose got long blond hair and baby blue eye, and is about you size, you know that tall?" He asked like he was reading off a script. I blew out a sigh of relief at least he doesn't know it was me.

Now for my amazing acting skills,

"There are hundreds of girls at our school with that description." I said and then added the last bit for effect. "Good luck at finding her."  and grinned before walking out the house and going to wait for Gina. 

"Come on, you've got to admit that was a bit funny?" Gina laughed while driving 60 miles down a 40 mile road.

"Okay okay, it was a little, but i'm too nervous to laugh" I sighed thinking about what was going to unravel today.

"Calm down, it's going to be okay, it's obvious by now that Harley doesn't know it was you at the ball, hell everyone thinks you wasn't even there. Just act normal."

I breathed out and fiddled with the hem of my dress.

"I know, it's just... the bracelet. If either john or James see it, they'll know it's mine." I mumbled looking out the window, trying to control the butterfly's in my stomach.

"So what! If they find out it's you they'll probably want to hide it from Harley anyway, you know what James and john are like" Gina said raising her hands in the air for effect, the only problem was there was no hands on the steering wheels.

"Damn girl, watch the road, and yes i know my brothers and that's why i don't want them finding out, they would tell Harley to torcher me." I grumbled seeing the school appearing in to view.

Gina sighed and parked the car, she put her hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry, they're not going to find out, now get a move on where going to be late."

And with that, let my tortures day begin.