Chapter 19

I couldn't believe it! They'd told Harley it was me! 

I shocked to say the least, as they both seemed very determined, not to tell Harley it was me and then, BAM! They just told him.

I was sitting down with Gina, telling her we needed a back up plan, and then Harley get's up and nearly punches John, I had to say I should it was quite funny at the time, until, I heard James say my name.

I didn't know what to do, knowing we where meters apart, and at any moment he could turn around and see me, I wonder if he was disappointed that, I was the girl at the dance.

I ran straight for the exit door, and mistakenly looked back to see Harley looking at me, Why was he smiling? I didn't understand. and then it just got weirder, he start to walk up to me. 

Okay, i admit I freaked out and ran out the exit door, and into the girls locker room. Nobody could go in here, well James, John or Harley could'nt, because it was the girls locker room!

I was confused, why was he smiling? Was he happy because he was going to tell everyone what a fool I was for believing that Harley, actually liked me?

I couldn't believe they told him, I wonder if he's made me the school's laughing stock by now. I bet everyone's disgusted and laughing about me. These thoughts only made me tear up more than i already was.

I was never going to get my bracelet back now, Harley will probably keep it just to torture me.

I know that wasn't my main priority right now, A stupid bracelet, but it meant so much too me, much more precious than something like an car, which could be replaced. This bracelet could not be replaced.

I hide in one of the shower cubicles and start to cry, How could I have been so stupid, I should have never let Gina convince me to go to the dance in the first place, They always do end badly, so why would that one end any different?

By now i couldn't see out my eye's because I had been crying so much , my crush from all these years, is going to think i'm some freak. 

I sobbed and sobbed, until I  felt like I couldn't cry no more.

"I'm so stupid." I said out loud to myself, feeling distraught, i brought my legs up and hid my face in between my knee's crying more.

"I don't think you're stupid." I heard a masculine voice say, I jumped back in shock, that someone was in the locker room with me, I looked up and in my shock i rubbed my eye's and blinked, Harley was in here, He was in the girls locker room! 

What? did he just say he didn't think i was stupid, I must have heard him wrong. 

"Harley?" I asked just to make sure i wasn't hallucinating. 

He smiled and sat down next to me, I stiffened as he put his arms around me and cuddled me, What the hell is he doing?  I thought, i tried to shuffle away but he only seemed to hold me tighter. I gave up the struggle knowing I was going to have to plea my case with him, not to tell everyone.

"I know it was you at the dance." He mumbled into my hair breathing in. I already gathered he knew, so why was he here? 

I looked up at him confused, I wiped my eye's and spoke my question that was in my head.

"So why are you here? I thought you'd just ignore me," I said and he chuckled,

Chuckled!  Why was he laughing, he thought this was all a joke didn't he?

I frowned, "Why are you laughing?" I sulked trying to pull away from him again. He still kept hold of me.

"You've got it all wrong, I thought" He paused as if thinking what to say, and i just sat up because I was sliding down the cubicle a bit to much.

"I thought we had a connection, like we really got a long." He said looking at me in the eye's. I didn't understand why he was saying all this, of course we had connection, but it didn't mean anything. 

"We did," I mumbled. 

"And i thought  you was really cool, and I like you Ella, i always have." He said it so quietly, i almost misheard it, He said he liked me, oh my gosh! 

"You like me?" I mumbled. He chuckled nervously, "Don't you like me?" He asked unsure, like he was actually scared i would say no? This time it was my turn to chuckle.

"what are you laughing at?" He said looking away, which i had to say was quite adorable.

"Of course I like you." I said still chuckling slightly. He quickly looked back at me to see if i was joking and he must not have done because he kissed me. 

He kissed me! 

I was frozen, I was kissing Harley Dale, the guy i've had a crush on since he moved. Oh my noodles!

He broke away from the kiss and i thought we were both still in a daze,

"I've liked you since the first day I moved, and you hung out with me, i just thought you forgot." He mumbled into my hair again.

"I thought you forgot." I laughed and he smiled before he kissed me again and this time I didn't hesitate to kiss him back.