Chapter 13

"Hurry up!" Gina shouts as i was ran, trying to get to her car, She's already sitting in the driving seat waiting for me to get in.

"I'm coming, how long ago did they leave?" I asked rushed, as i flung the purse into the back seat of gina's car.

"Like, five minutes ago, but i heard your Dad saying something about mcdonalds, so we have time to get you home first, now hurry." She shouts as i close her passenger door, just after she starts driving away. 

"Call Katie." Gina say's rapidly reaching for her phone because mine was in my purse.

I grab her phone and dial Katie, she picks up after the third ring.

"Hello? Gina, i have finished cleaning. How was you night?" Katie babbles into the phone.

"No it's Ella, we're on our way back, my Dad's coming home early. i'll explain later okay, and thanks again Katie your the best." I praised through the phone.

"Welcome, well I'm going to go home now, i'll leave the spare key under the mat." She say's all angelic  and hangs up, she never say good bye, just randomly hangs up.

As i put Gina's phone back in the compartment, i noticed that i wasn't wearing my bracelet. My bracelet that my Mum gave me before she died. Shit where was it, was i wearing it before i came out.

"Gina was i  wearing my mothers bracelet when we left tonight?" I asked nervously, please say no, please say no..

"Yes why?, i remember because i had to put the other bracelet on the right hand instead of the left." She mumbled 

"Well i'm not wearing it now.!" I screamed making Gina swerve the car. "Shit, are you positive, it's not in your purse is it?" Gina asked frantically, she knows how important the bracelet is to me.

I grabbed the purse and checked three times, it defiantly wasn't in there.

"No, where could it be?" I  shouted, i couldn't loose that bracelet, i'd die.

"Think when was the last time you saw it on you?" Gina asked quickly.

"I-i er, on the bench, i remember looking at my arm and seeing the bracelet." I stuttered

"Okay, when was this?"

"Just before you came, it must have came off when Harley grabbed my arm. Oh God he must have it, shit." I cursed, This couldn't be happening. I wasn't on planning on telling him who was behind the mask. I wasn't planning on talking to him again but if he's got my bracelet, i'll have to won't i? no i couldn't.

"Oh that's okay then he can give it  you back on Monday, and by the way, way to go with getting the Harley to like you, you looked so good together." She gushed

"No this is not good, Gina. One Harley didn't find out it was me, and i'm not telling him either. and what if he doesn't have my bracelet, what if i've lost it, forever?" I sobbed, getting emotional. The bracelet was so important to me.

"It's going to be okay Ella, shh, Once i drop you off i'll go back to school and look for your bracelet and if i don't find it i'll find Harley and get it from him, okay?" Gina said trying to comfort me.

"Okay" I replied meekly whipping my eye's with my hand.

We drove for another five minutes before Gina came to a stop near my drive way, Shit." Gina cursed

"What?" i asked

"Your Dad he's their can't you see him." She pointed where i saw my Dad driving up the road, it meant he'd be in the drive way in less than a minute, would he have seen Gina's car?

"Quickly, get out you might make it." Gina said grabbing my bag and handing it too me.

"Promise to look for my br-" 

"Yes i'm going now, now get out." She pushed.

I quickly got out waved thankfully at Gina as she made it out my drive way.

I ran to the door and pulled the mat up to find the no key, where was it. I pulled the mat all the way up, it wasn't there. Katie told me she put it under the mat.. 

I looked behind me to see my dad parking the car, shit.

I ran behind to the gate and went through the back garden. I tried the back door. Locked

I gave up and was about to start to walk back and face my doom, when i almost tripped on the back door mat.

Could Katie has meant she put it under there. Please please please

I pulled the mat up and was relieved when i saw the silver key mocking me. I heard my Fathers car pulling into the drive way, the wheels screeching to a stop.

 I quickly grabbed the key and unlocked the door, i ran until i made it to the living room, just as i heard the key click, then i carried on running until i made it to my room, I quickly took off the dress and the nets and shoved it into my bathroom, and quickly pulled on the night gown that was laying on my bed. I heard my step dads foot step's coming up the stairs, so i quickly untied my hair and grabbed a make up wipe.

Sitting under the cover's grabbing my Morgan ville vampire series, fall of night book putting it on my lap, i took off my make up the best as i could before i heard my Dad open my door. I opened my book to where my book mark was i pretended to read.

I could see in the background, my step dad obvering me, hopefully most of my make up was off.

"Hm,." My step dad mumbled to himself, i looked up pretending i had only just noticed he had walked in the room,

"Oh Hi Dad, how was your night?" I asked angelically.

"I hate kids." He mumbled before walking out, just before he shut the door he stopped and looked at me,

"Are you wearing makeup?" Oh shit he caught me out.

"Erm-"

"Women" He muttered walking out the room.

I took a deep breathe, i'd got away with it, i can't believe it.

One problem, i haven't got my bracelet. Hopefully Gina found it.

I checked my phone no miss calls nor texts. See Harley would have forgot about me before Monday.