Chapter 12

The punch was too sweet, the music was too loud, The people where over dressed and i guess i was included in that.

I felt over dressed and really uncomfortable. I guess this is the reason i don't normally go to these kind of events, I'm the awkward girl that stands at the side lines watching the other people dance and drink the over sweet punch. I'm the one who's desperate for the toilet and can't go because they can't fit through the door. 

This was officially my worse nightmare, and it was coming true.

Gina was dancing with a random guy, who looked too interested in her than he should be, seeing as though she has a boyfriend.

And me? I was standing near a empty set of chairs checking my phone every minute waiting till it was time for me to meet my mystery guy, That is if he even turns up.

I sipped the punch and was ready to vomit it back up, I placed my cup down and walked to where i was meeting him. After standing there awkwardly for about a minute, my phone buzzed, making a couple who where dancing together, look over at me weirdly. 

I checked my phone, Text (1) 

Blue dress? -HDTFBP

I looked around to see if anyone was watching me, There a guy wearing a black suit with a blue tie that matched my dress, I could see he had brown shaggy hair, that went over his right eye, the hair style was 'in' at the moment, Through his blue and black mask he was wearing, I could see his passionate blue eye's starring at me, 

So this was my mystery guy, In one hand he was holding his iPhone 5s, and in the other he was holding a blue corsage. I smiled at him, Knowing this was the guy i've been talking to for the past six months. 

He walked over to me and i walked closer to him, As we meet we was right under the crystal ball, I looked up and he echoed at what i did. When we both looked down he sighed.

"So your my mystery girl eh?" His deep voice cut through my train of thought, I just stared at him for a second before i replied.

"And your my mystery boy right.?" I smirked folding my arms. He smiled down at me as well. A heart warming smile that made my legs wobble.

"Oh no sweet heart i'm all man." He replied and i just laughed at him and he joined in.

"So what do i call you then?" I asked breaking the comfortable silence which had enveloped us.

"Er, H-Harry, what about you?" He asked, Harry? I didn't think their was a harry in my year? I just shrugged it off before replying,

"wouldn't you like to know, now are you going to ask me to dance or just stand here eh?" I ask smirking, He had a little glint in his eyes when i said that.

"Oh is this how your going to play it? Well how am i supposed to ask you to dance if i don't know your name?" He asked devilishly.

"I don't know, erm," I pause pretending to think,"Do you want to dance with me?" 

"And who says i want to dance with you?" Was he serious? Did i look that bad that he diudn't want to dance with me?

"Oh erm i'm goin-" I pointed over to the toilet and started walking away, before i could get a metre away he grabbed my arm, "I was only joking. Would you do me the honor of dancing with me." He asked with a fake British accent. I blushed and nodded while smiling.

As soon as we started dancing to this really fast music, The d'j decided to kill me by putting on the slowest song on you could has ever thought of, how cliche right?

 I silently groaned, I can't dance as it is, put on a slow song and i have officially got two left feet.

Within the first minute of dancing i had stood on harry's feet three times. By the forth time i've given up.

"I'm sorry, i'm not a very good dancer, Let's do something else." I mumbled. If he wanted to do something else? he'd probab;y want to ditch me, knowing he made a mistake as asking me.

"Oh come on you can do it, don't give up." He encouraged, then he showed me how to do the steps, After another minute i'd only stood on his foot once.

The song started to get a bit faster which only made me stumble. Harry picked me up and place my feet onto his, so i didn't have to move my feet. Even though i was wearing heels my heel wasn't on his foot so it wasn't hurting him. I was still about five inches smaller than him though.

He brought me closer holding me around the waist. His hands resting on my lower back, I put my hands around his neck which resulted in me being even closer to him.

 We danced in tune with  the song,

An hour later we had danced and drank together and was now  sitting out side on the bench together talking about each other, We figured we actually had allot in common, from similar taste in music to favourite food. It was amazing how i felt so comfortable with a guy i had just met.

"So mystery girl, what do you think of me?" Harry asked i pretend to be in deep thought, "Ermm. i'm not sure." i joked.

For a second his face flashed with hurt and then covered it with one of his smiles. "oh. okay" He muttered quietly, backing away a little. "I'm joking, i think your pretty cool, and i'd like to get to know you better, what about me?" I asked genially curious.

"I feel the same, your pretty funny and i'd like to get to know you better as well."

"So am going to see who you are then?" I asked smiling up at him trying to think of who he could be. He was in my year, but i didn't think there was any harry's in my year, and i wondered if he was in my lessons.

"okay as long as you show me who you are?" I nodded encouraging that i would.

The mystery guy, placed his hand at the side of his mask and he took the mask off. 

It seemed to go in slow motion, i seemed to have stopped breathing. It couldn't be, no it couldn't. what?

"H-Har-ly?" I asked my voice shaking as i spoke.

He smiled nervously, what did he have to be nervous about. This was Harley Dale. The most hot and popular boy in the school. 

"I thought you said your name was H-H-arry?" I stuttered.

"I know, but i wanted you to like me for me, not for popularity." He whispered

I felt bad that he was scared, but i'm Ella Clarkson, His best friends, step sister. An out cast, i'm not who he was looking for.

"I-i erm" I didn't know what to say before i could finish my sentence Gina rushers up to me.

"Your dad is leaving, NOW." Gina shout whispers into my ear.

"What now?!" i shouted at Gina, This could not be happening, My step dad decides now was the time to leave, when i was just about to tell Harley who i was, This couldn't be happening.

"Yes like Now, and if you want to be home before him and the hot shots you need to leave NOW." Gina rushers dragging me up from the bench. I look back at Harley apologetically.

"I've got to go, i'm sorry." I rush and start to walk away. but he grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, arn't you going to show me who you are?" i was unsure, do i or don't i? i looked at him and then back at Gina who was beckoning me to hurry.

"I really have to go." I grabbed my arm away from Harley and started to rush away.

 If i wasn't in such a hurry i would have noticed that i had dropped my Bracelet, The very bracelet my Mum gave me just before she died. The very bracelet that is now in Harley Dales possession.