Chapter 9

I know this is cowardly of me but i couldn't face anyone, so i hid....in the restroom. I don't care if i get into anymore trouble with Ms.Hannam for walking away in the hall when i was supposed to wait for our lecture, bu i couldn't just sit there and let people  see me cry. I was normally stronger than this. I never cry but today's had it's toll on me. 

I sat in the end cubicle in the girls restroom n the east side of school, i had locked the door and sat on the lid of the toilet weeping, i had the remainder of my tissues in my hand with hundreds of shred tear, still running freely down my red cheeks. The bell had just gone, alerting that it was lunch time. Hopefully Matt thought i went home and would tell the other's because i didn't want there pity and didn't want to tell them about the phone call. So much drama.

Someone had come into the restroom, well two girls had, so i stayed quiet, They were doing there makeup and chatting away, "Oh that colour is great what is it?"Asked one girl."Roseplosiom,it does look good on me"  They both giggle and walk out the bathroom. I wipe my eye's again just as i feel my phone vibrate. I look and see Gina is calling me, i didn't want to talk to her and lie so i just rejected it, within three seconds it was ringing again, I just picked it up because i knew she would give up,

"Hi Gina what's up" I said hiccuping, "Ella thank god you picked up, Ive been  texting and calling you, Matt said you left and don't know where, where are you?" Gina asked concern laced through every word she spoke, she was truly worried about me, which only made me cry more, "I'm in the e-east side b-b-bathrooms," I cried "Okay i'm on my way." She replied and hung, Not more than three minutes later Gina and Katie was outside my stall, and the boys where outside the restroom because they werent aloud in, I could hear them through the two doors that seperate us shouting me, It made me smile almost. 

"Open the door Ella" Gina said Sternly banging the door while Katie looked under the cubicle trying to crawl under but she couldn't fit her head under, I f i wasn't so upset i would have laughed at her stupidity.

"No, just go to lunch okay, i'm fine." I said hoarsely, i'd stopped crying by this point but my voice was strained from all the crying.

"Not until you open this door!." She says while still banging the door rather loudly,

I didn't want to cause anymore attention and from the way Gina was going the whole female population would be inside this restroom in matter's of minutes. so i slowly unlocked the and opened it while it creaked, When it was fully open i just stood there staring at Gina who was about to bang on the door again and Katie who was standing on top of the sinks trying peer over, What if i was actually on the toilet?

Once Gina saw me, I must have looked bad because she cringed, and then ran into the cubicil and swung her arms around me in a tight hug, Katie jumped down from the counter top and joined our hug, once they let go i could see my self in the mirror i looked so bad, My masscar was no longer on my eyes but had ran all the way down my cheeks, My eye liner was still on but made the surrounder of my eyes all black, All my foundation of the lower part of my face was gone. My eye's were also blood shot and full of tears. I looked a reck.

I groaned  at my reflection in the mirror. "Come on you don't look that bad" Katie say cheerfully trying to brighten up the mood, but it wasn't helping, I just scald at her, She looked a bit taken aback but i couldn't deal with everybody else's emotions right now, Gina must have noticed because she looked over at Katie and said, "Why don't you and the boy's go and get some lunch and we will meet you in there in a bit" Katie looked like she didn't know if to or not, when she looked over at me and saw how distraught i was, she nodded and came over to me and gave me a hug, "Do you want me to get you some lunch and bring it back?" She asked i just gave her my lunch card because i knew Ms.Kindly but be checking to see if i was getting any lunch.