Chapter 6 (Harley's Pov)

When i arrived at school i was early. My best mates James and John were probably still at home eating there English breakfast. I stepped out my mustang and smelled the early morning air, It smelt so fresh. I looked around the parking lot to see only a few other beaten up cars in the parking lot. I sighed.

I felt so tired i was talking to EllC101 till really late last night. I know i don't know who she is, but i think i might have feelings for her. Ive decided that i'm going to ask her to meet me at the dance tomorrow. I hope she'll be happy to find out who i am. I hope she doesn't run away. I know it might be a shock but i might be one of the most  popular guy's in school, i don't mean to sound pig headed but it's true. 

I look in my car and chuck to the side all my food trash. Okay i admit my car is like a dust bin. There's two boxes of empty pizza's. 5 empty drink cartons and some Chinese boxes.Wait is that a sock? any way i eventually find my bag and put it over my left shoulder. I start walking to where i meet john and James in the morning, my locker.

It feels weird walking through the hall ways when it isn't hectic and crowded.

When i make it to my locker i take out books ill be needing today and put them in my bag. I Then crouch down and sit on the floor and  get my phone out.

Messages(3) 

i've got one from my Dad and one from a girl that wan'ts to get with me i think her names Candice? and Ive got one from James with a link attached. I read the message

Hey bro, Watch dis & then send it 2 all ur contacts would u. B @ skwl in 5.

I click on the link and it come up with a bedroom, a small bedroom, With a new york theme, It looks like a girl in our year would have for there room. I press play.

I see the duvet on the bed move and roll. Then the person whoever it is stops and rolls over again, which was a bad mistake because she falls off the bed. I hear the girl moan out in pain and touches her head, is she bleeding? I hear James giggle and the girls head spins around and to my surprise it is Ella wrapped in the cocoon ball. I had to smile she even looked beautiful in the  morning...

Then i hear James in the background again "This is so going on you tube" would he actually do that? Yes he would it's going to be all around school if he's sent it to all his contacts.

"Bastard, Get out my room" Ella shouts and try to get up but fails and slumps back down.

After it finished  i watched it three more times. If someone was watching me they'd think i was a stalker, but i couldn't help it, it was quite funny as well.

"I see you like the video i sent ya-" James says.

 I jump because i didn't realise that they'd come in the hall, They slide down either side of me.

"S'up man" John greets me we do our little hand punch. Then  i turn back to James.

"You know man, you shouldn't be so mean to your sister" I was trying to stick up for Ella but i didn't was John and James to see it that way other wise they'd realise that I like her.