Chapter 16

The whole day was tortoises like i  had expected, What i didn't expect was every girl with blond hair and blues eye's, and between 5'6-5'9 would be running up to Harley, confirming it was them at the ball, they were the girl he danced with,

I had to admit it was quite funny. Everyone one in my social circle also knew it was me, because Gina has a big mouth.  Most of them found it funny as well, apart from Gina, who was dead set of getting me and Harley together and when i told her, no this morning she got pretty angry and ignored me the first two lessons. Matt also wasn't too happy about, well he was in a  odd mood  all day, I have no idea why though....

 It was lunch now, I was munching on my Ham and cheese pasty, while Gina was telling everyone about my 'romantic' dance with Harley, which in my point of view wasn't true. Yes we did dance to a few slow dances, but it wasn't anything special.

According to Gina though, It was an 'epic' night, were she think's Harley fell in love with me, what is this Cinderella? I rolled my eye's as Gina got so engrossed in what she was telling anyone, she kind of spilled out that she was dancing with another guy.

"Hold up, who was you dancing with?"Dan asked, you could hear the jealousy in his voice. He also went slightly stiff and ridged in his seat. I knew he had fell uncontrollably in love with Gina in last few months of being together, but Gina and Dan seemed oblivious to their love for each other though.

"Um-" Gina got stuck for a word, which got a few shocked faces from Matt and Katie, i knew i was going to have to help her out,

"Just that geeky kid, from I.T. I think his names Clay?"  Their was no guy called Clay in our year, or even in this school, i just made it up so Dan wouldn't go and punch some poor kids face.

Dan sighed obviously in relief, "So just some geeky guy then? No hot shot?" Dan said a little shaky, I looked over Katie and we both grinned at each other knowing, that he was slightly insecure because he was in love with Gina, 

"Um, yeah just this fat geeky nerd, you know really fat" Gina said emphasizing the word fat. I rolled my eyes she was such a bad liar but Dan seemed to accept her answer as reasonable and let it go.

"So did you kiss?" Katie asked turning back to me, I rolled my eye's

"No, of course i didn't." I heard Matt grumble something, but choose to ignore it.

"No but they almost did." Gina shouted, getting a few glances off some table's near ours.

"What?!" Katie gushed jumping up and down in her chair smiling giddily.

"Yeah it was so cute, but i had to stop it because we had to leave," Gina said.

I gave her my annoyed look, she had so stretched the truth right their, "No we didn't, I was about to tell him who I was, not kiss." I said pretending to be annoyed of her , but i couldn't she seemed so happy with herself.

"Yeah, well if i left you like two more minutes you'd be in a full make out session." 

Matt was about to say something when the door opened and Harley and my horrible step brothers came in, behind them a sea full of blond hair and blues eyes followed.

"oh my gosh, i can't believe this, Ella you've got to go over their and put that poor boy out of his misery, look he looks so down in the dumps."  Katie said pouting.

"Er no way, ho say. He can chose one of those big blond shells over their and live happily ever after." I said in my normal voice, which was oddly hard, I felt my voice being strained. What was up with me?

"Come on, we all know you've liked Harley since he came and you hung out that day, no need to denie it." Gina said rolling her eyes at me like i delusional.

"I.Do.Not" I stubbornly said crossing my arms over my chest. I heard a squeak and looked over in the direction it came from to see a girl pouncing onto Harley.

"It's me, It's me." She cried as John pried her hands away from Harley's chest and started dragging her off.

I was shocked to see most of the blond girls in my school lined up in front of Harley's table, and he was just sitting their looking at the line and sighed, he did look pretty bad, and i was feeling quite sorry for him, This was my fault, and I knew he wasn't going to find the girl he was looking for, I sighed and turned back to Gina

"So what's the plan?" I asked quietly, This was the plan about getting my bracelet back and we hadn't told anyone that Harley had it in the first place.

"Well, The boy's have football practice  straight after school because their is a scout coming from college, checking them out, so that's when we go to the locker and get your bracelet back." Gina said in a daze, she looked pretty pleased with herself for her 'amazing' plan.

"You missed out one critical part, how are we supposed to get in to his locker?" I said looking at her for an answer....

and that is how we ended up at 3.30 in front of Harley's locker with a huge spanner in our hands. 

Unfortunately though it wasn't working because neither me or Gina had ever used a spanner, and never mind tried to do it, while the owner of the locker was through that one glass door, let's just say it is a lot of pressure. 

"Give it here." I said grabbing the spanner, and trying to break the lock on the locker. After the fifth time i gave up. "What is this, people always break in to my locker , so why can't i do it?" I angrily threw the spanner on the floor, I really needed this bracelet back, i haven't gone this long without it before.

"Calm down it's gonna be okay, i'll try again." Gina reassured and picked up the spanner again, after 20th I cried in sadness.

"Come on let's both try it." I sighed and i took one angle  while Gina took the other and we bother tried it again and heard a squeak, "It's working." I sighed and me and Gina started to try it again, and was concentrating that we didn't hear the door going and the continuous chatter, two masculine voices which sounded similar, and was getting closer.

"Okay one more try, and it should do." I sighed

We was about to try again when two voices cut us out of our concentration bubble.

"And what do you two think your doing?" I quickly turned around followed by Gina, only two see John and James looking at me with a weird gaze, which made me uncomfortable.

"Is that Harley's locker?" John said, 

I think i may have possibly died.....

A/N: Hi, for the next week i will be updating a chapter everyday, because I'm going to be finishing this book this week, comment and vote if your enjoying it :)