Chapter 20 (Epilogue)

The next day as I walked into school, the halls all went silent, and there seemed to be a path as I walked with Harley hand in hand, walking to my locker.

Yesterday after Harley and I had confessed that we both like each other, He was taken me on our first date.

It wasn't anything spectacular, but he wanted to take me out straight after school, so we did the cliche and went to a movie, and then dinner, but in my eye's it was perfect. 

The movie, we hadn't really watched much of it because we were sitting at the back and kept having makeout sessions. But the dinner was really nice, Harley took me to his favorite restaurant, and we talked for over two hours, and found out that we had much more in common than we had originally thought.

Then at the end of the night, Harley had took me home, to my door step and asked me to be his boyfriends, which I had say was quite cute, he looked so nervous and had to tease him a bit until I eventually said yes. Obviously and then he gave me my bracelet back and gave me a quick kiss before he drove off. 

It was perfect.

As soon as i got home, I was instantly interrogated by my brothers who weren't to impressed, but i just told them to suck it up because, they were the ones who told him. 

As soon as i got to my room I called Gina and then Katie. Our conversations just went on as long as dinner did. Gina said she told me so. Katie was all hyper, because I had a 'cool' boyfriend.

Boyfriend, It feel's so weird saying it.

 But right now we were at my locker getting my books, out and Harley was nuzzling his face in my hair, I giggled and turned to face him.

"Stop it, people are looking." I whispered but still smiling, i was really happy.

Harley just smirked, "I don't care, they can look all they want." And then he kissed me.

In front of most of the school! after a few seconds, I ended the kiss and looked around to see everyone was looking at us.

I was guessing I was bright as a tomato.

"Come on, walk me to lesson." I said grabbing his arm and forcing him to walk me to my English class, Once we got to my class, he gave me a quick kiss before he ran so he'd make it in time for his gym lesson.

Once I was sat, Gina ran over to me and interrogated me, asking me 101  question's, some which I had answered last night but I didn't mind, Today was too good to put a downer on it.

At lunch I still sat with all my friends, and Harley sat with my brother's and his other friends but after half the lunch was up, he came at sat with me and my friends.

 To start with my friends acted so awkward, seeing a 'popular' sitting on our table but after a few minutes it went back to normal, and Matt, and Dan seemed to like Mason, as they supported the same football team, I wanted to roll my eye's. Boy's. 

After Lunch I had a lesson of French, which I had no friends in, but as soon as I sat down, I was flooded with people wanting to be my friend seeing as I was dating Harley. A few of the girls were jealous and gave me a death glare all lesson, but i didn't mind as I like French and paid close attention to the teacher all the lesson.

Once the school day had finished I  went on a second date with Harley, he surprised me and we went racing, really fast car's. 

It was so fun, I had never done anything like this before apart from when I was little and they had bumper cars, but it definitely wasn't the same. After the racing which lasted around an hour and half, we went to dinner again, but this time it was my choice and as Harley insisted on paying I chose a low key diner, they did really good burger's and fries. 

Some how we had ended up in a food fight with most of the diner and got thrown out of the diner, I would have normally been a shamed but I couldn't but think it was funny.

Around 8 Harley dropped me off and gave me a small kiss again before driving off. 

That night in bed i fell to sleep smiling. Today was great.

--------------------

 We'd been dating for over four months when the end of the year was just a week away, and we were still going strong.

The changes in my normal routine was that Gina didn't pick me up for school anymore, Harley did, but Gina still gave me a ride home.

At home John and James started to treat me differently it was weird to start with as they seemed to be acting like I was a princess and they were my servants, I let it go on for around two weeks, until I told them to stop acting strangely because it was freaking me out.

Also at school half the week I sat with Gina, Katie, Dan and Matt, but the other half a week I sit with Harley and his bunch of friends, who seem to like me a lot.

I still didn't consider myself as popular, as I still liked my usual friends and hanging around with them out of school, and I still found party's rather boring but since I've been dating Mason, Everyone knows me and wants to be my friends, even if I do act nice around all the friend want a be's, It is sometimes annoying as I just like my down to earth friends.

Over the summer break I had planned a holiday with Gina, Katie and Dan and Matt, for 2 week's of seas sand and hot weather. We were going to Spain and I have been saving up for the last four months and can just about afford everything for the trip, and know it will be amazing to get away for two weeks and spend quality time with my friends. 

Harley isn't going with us to Spain so i will be missing him load's, but he is at football camp them two weeks so we both will be occupied. And I get rid of my father  and brother's for two weeks.

Once I get back I have a whole month with Harley, we are also going to his parents lake house for a weekend, so that will be very romantic....

and of course the best part of being on summer break is no school!

I don't know when it happened but my life started to look up and I am feeling a lot more positive with just being me.

A/N This is the final Chapter of this short story, I hope you've enjoyed reading 'I'm not who you're looking for. :) Please comment and vote, I'd appreciate it