chapter 2

Kirsten pov

Someone grabs my wrist and turns me around. Jungkook is standing in front of me and gives me something. 'Take this and wait in the waiting room okay'. Before I know it he is back at the table. I look at the thing he had given to me. Backstage pas and under it is his name. Manerger-nim walks up to me. 'I will bring you to the waiting room'

I'm still in disbelieve but walk after him. We are walking in a long hallway as he opens one of the doors. 'Wait here, the boys will be done soon'. 'The boys?' I ask him with a confused face. 'Yes, jungkook asked if I could bring you here because he wanted to talk more'. 'Really?' He nodded. 'Please wait here'. I walk in and the door closed behind me.

It is a big room but really messy every where is make up and clothes. I grab some clothing of the ground and fold them neatly as I lay it down on the table. I put the caps from some eyeliners and lipstick back on. The room looks a lot cleaner now.

Because the boys aren't back yet I sit down on the couch. I get my phone out of my pocket and look at the time 10 o'clock. It is kinda late and I am tired. So I lay down. Its to Quiet I think to my self and put some bts on. As the cover of fools gets on I fall asleep slowly.

Jungkook pov

We are walking back as we are done with the meeting. Music is coming from or waiting room. As the door opens I can hear it is the cover of fools that me and rap monster made.

Jin comes running back 'there is someone sleeping on the couch' he says. I walk in to the waiting room and see kirsten laying on the couch. Rap monster walks in after me 'ooh it is kirsten right' he looks at me and I nodded.

She looks cold so I take of my jacket and lay it over her. She snuggles in to it right away. 'Why is she here' suga ask. 'Because she could speak Korean well and I just wanted to talk more with her'. J-hope is hovering above her face 'she is pretty how old will she be?'. Now jimin is also hovering above her. 'Maybe 15/16, she doesn't look that old'. J-hope is still staring at her face 'age is just a number, if she is pretty and nice I don't care' he push a strand of hair out of her face. I get jalous at the taught of kirsten and j-hope. 'Yah, I saw her first and I brought her here so stay away' I must have talked a bit to loud because kirsten wakes up.

I walk to her 'did you sleep well'. She looks at me with a puffy face from sleeping. I let a small laughter escape from my mouth. She quickly get up and run to a mirror and look at her face. 'There is nothing wrong with your make up you just looked cute with a puffy face from sleeping' I say it before I know it. The boys make gag noises and I give them a angry look.

'Why did you wanted me to wait here' she suddenly says. I wenk her that she needs to sit down on the couch. 'Because I find it amazing how you could speak korean so wel' she smiled and sit next to rap monster on the other side.