chapter 27

I'm laying in my hospital bed again. The guy who hugged me is talking to some docter. The room is filed with 6 other guys i Don't know.

'You really don't remember anything?' A guy next to me ask. I look him up and down but look away without answering. Why would i answer him he looks to full of him self not my type.

'Jungkook just let her' the guy in the corner says. 'But jimin' jungkook looks at the guy. 'Don't jungkook ' jimin says.

I shake a bit and reach for the extra blankets on the chair but couldn't reach it so i was preparing to get up to get it when a blond guy stands up and walks over to me and put the exstra blanket that was laying on the chair next to me over me. 'When your cold just say' he says. I open his mouth to say something but before i could even speak he answered my question already. 'I'm jin the oldest that is jungkook and jimin' he points at the to boys now arguing about what just happened. 

'That is v and rap monster' he pointed at the guys across of me and v waves nervously. 'The obe sleeping is suga' i giggle because the way he sleeps is really cute. He is rolled up like a ball not even taking half of the hospital bed next to me. 'We are your friends that is al you need to know now i think' look at the guy talking to the doctor. 'And who is he? Is he also just a friend?' I ask looking up at jin. 'That is j-hope as for your second question i think it is better for him to tell you or get to know it by your self'. 'Why?' I come up a little bit to sit down but jin push me down 'like i said it is not my job to tell you now lay down and get some rest'.

-

The docter said that i can go home tomorrow but need to check up every 2 weeks because i have memory loss. Most of the guys went home again but the one called j-hope stayed behind. He is in the chair in the corner looking at a phone. There is a red rose hanging from the phone. It looks really pretty i like red roses.

I look up to his face again how could i know such a handsome boy? And why can't i remember him. His face looks soft but manly at the same time. 'Just like a horse a j-horse' he looks up and smiles at me so i look away. Did i really said that out loud he must think I'm weird. 'You can stare as much as you want you know' he says laughing. 'I wasn't staring at you' a blush creeps up my face.

'Than what where you staring at then? Aren't you tired why not go to sleep' he stands up and walks over to me. I shake my head 'I'm not tired , and i was looking at the phone you were holding'.

'This one' he says holding up the phone. I nodded. 'Why' j-hope says sitting next to me on this hospital bed. 'I liked the charm that is on it' i say blushing because he is to close to me now. 'Was it a present?' I ask him. His bright smile faded and looked down at the charm.'I'm sorry if you don't want to answer you don't have to' i say because i feel bad but he starts talking 'No it is not a present i brought it my self because it reminds me of a girl who i care about alot'. 'She likes red roses then right?' I ask him again. 'yes and I'm sure she still does' he says. It is to still in the room so i try to keep a conversation going. 'Why not buy her some then?'. He looks up tears in his eyes 'she doesn't remember me but i need to go so take some rest, one of the other guys will come and pick you up tomorrow'. Before i could say something he is gone. I couldn't even ask about what he was to me before my memory lost. I can't be his girlfriend because he already has one. For some reason saying that hurts me.

Hee guys

I'm back again I finally got a free day where I could write a bit of the story so here it is. Hoop you like it

Fighting kirsten