chapter 20

It is late the boys aren't coming home today. So i asked nara to sleep here because i don't want to be alone anymore.

We are watching tv and nara is laying on my lap. 'He do you ever do face mask' she suddenly ask me. I shake my head i don't do them because i don't have time. 'Want to do a face mask then'. I look at her confused 'but we don't have any face mask'. She smiles up at me 'I already brought them'. 'Then i think it is fine if we do them'.

She stands up and rush to my room as all her stuff is laying there and comes back with to face masks. They look exactly the same as the ones jimin use sometimes. I know they are really expensive. 'Aren't these really expensive?'. She nods 'yes, but it is fine you are my friend after all'. I smile and she gives me a package.'I apply yours as you apply my okay?'. I get the package out of her hand and open it and get the slimy face like mask out of it and fold it open before applying to her face. She does the same for me.

We look at each other and start laughing really hard. 'You look so stupid' i point at her face. 'I'm not the only one'. 'Lets make a selca' she already got my phone on camera and point it to us. I put up a peace and she takes the picture. We look at it and start laughing al over again.

-

'Kirsten can i look at the boys rooms' nara ask me. 'Of course, just follow me' i smile at her. We start by the first door i open it 'this is j-horse his room'. 'J-horse?' She looks at me confused. 'That is what i call j-hope if he is not around'. 'Follow me to the next door!' We walk to the next door. 'This is v ,jimin and junkooks room'. She walks in and pick up one of the guys underwear. 'And who is this?' She point at it with a disgusting face. 'Probably jungkook' she laugh and trow it to the ground again.

We stop before the next door 'this is suga room'. 'There is only a bed' she looks at me. 'He likes to sleep he doesn't need to have anything he says'. next room is rap monsters room. i really should not open it. i look at the door 'this is rap monsters room'. 'you done want to open it' nara looks at me. i shake my head. 'then lets go to the next door then' she pulls me to the next door. 'this is jins room' i open the door and a really clean room appears. Nara runs to his actions figures right away. 'Woooow there are so many' she says picking up a few of them. I run to her 'nara don't touch them even I can't touch them because he is afraid it breaks'. I grab them out of her hand and place them down again. 'Aish that is no fun why would you buy them when you can't play with them' and she sits down on his bed. 'He is just really careful with them'. She mouths me a o. 'Lets go back before anything breaks'. She nod and walks out.

-

I yawn 'nara lets go to bed' I say but she doesn't answer me. I look down at my lap where nara is sleeping peacefully. 'Aish this girl' I say to my self. I slow get up trying not to wake her up. I put a pillow under her head and get the blanket out of my room and lay it over her. 'Sleep well' I whisper to her. And also I go to bed.