chapter 24

J-hope pov

Text how can she texst without a phone something is not right here.

'She is not here anymore what is it about?' v asked her still smiling as sweetly as possible it is making me sick. She looks over at me ' i don't know if i should say it she is my best friend and i don't want to stab her in the back'. V grabs her hand 'just say it she is not here'.

She reach in her pocket and gets her phone out. She looks at me again. What is wrong with this girl. She holds up her phone to let v see something his eyes widen. I stand up to look at her phone to.

There is a picture with a half naked kirsten and a guy on top of her kissing her. I grab naras phone there are 10 other pictures like this and in all kirsten looks like she is enjoying it.

Seeing her like that hurt me, it hurts me so much that I can't even cry.  'J-hope are you okay' v ask me. I give back nara her phone and run out the door.

Kirsten pov

I wake up in a ally not far from big hit. I'm still in shock about what happened. Tears start streaming Down my face am I raped? I think to my self. I search my pockets for my  phone I need to call j-hope I really need him now. But I can't find it.

I feel weak but I need to see j-hope I need to talk to him. I need to talk to the guys to set this straight 

-

I get in to big hit and walk straight to the recording studio. I open the door and see j-hope sitting in the big chair 'j-hope'. The chair turns around a girl is sitting on his lap 'who's that?' she says. My eyes get watery. I start to run, Running away from j-hope. I run as hard as I can without stopping without looking back. Everything is gone now. I can't do this anymore.

J-hope pov

I was sitting in the studio alone in the big chair kirsten always sat in. As a girl walked in 'who are you?'. 'Oooo I'm just a girl, a girl your band members send to help you get over someone'

When I run a way I go to big hit to think. I jist didn't get how could she  text nara if I had her phone why would she just now do all these things she could have done them earlier.

The girl sits down on my lap but it doesn't do anything to me. It just not feels the same as with kirsten. 'Soooo big boy what do you want me to do?'. Then a Idea pops up in my head she is a girl maybe she can figure out kirsten phone password.

'What is you phone password?' I ask her. She is a bit taken back by my question as she was about to answer me I could hear kirsten calling my my name 'j-hope' as quick as I could I turned around not thinking how it would look for her with that girl on my lap'who is that' the girl on my lap said and before I could say something or even stand up kirsten run away. I pushed the girl of and run after kirsten but I was to late she was gone I couldn't find her anywhere.

I walked back to the recording studio. 'I'm so sorry that was your girlfriend wasn't she?' I nodded and sat Down in the chair again with my face in my hands. 

'To answer your question before this happened my password on my phone is the day I got with my boyfriend' and she walked away.  Everything is over now I will never see her again anymore.

Out of nothing jungkook walks in. 'I heard what happened are you okay'. 'DO I LOOK OKAY' I screamed to him. 'Calm down j-hope the other are already looking through the security cameras to look if they can find her'.
'The security camera?' I looked to the corners of the studio and find the camera and run out to the other boys. 

Hee

So today was my first day of school and because i need to take a 30 min trein ride to and from school everyday i will probably write  more because what else would i do on the train? My homework?  That word doesn't stand in my dictionary so how can i do it XD. Okay bad jokes aside. I will try to upload more sooo i hope you guys like that. Please vote and comment because it makes me very happy to read them.

Fighting kirsten