chapter 8

J-hope pov

Kirsten is asleep now so I walk back to my own room. As I open the door v is sitting on my bed. 'Where were you' he says. 'I was by kirsten she couldn't sleep because she was afraid'. 'Is she still afraid' he looks at me. 'No not anymore, why are you here anyway'. 'Uhm you talk a lot to kirsten right?'. I nodded 'why'.

'Do you like her?' His questions took me by surprise. Why is he asking that. Wait do I like here. I didn't even think about the possibility of liking her. She is really beautiful and sweet snd kind but I'm a idiol I can never give her the love she deserves.

'It doesn't matter really but I just wanted you to know I'm going to confess to her tomorrow and even if you like her it will not stop me' he stood up from my bed and walked out of my room. Something in me changed I felt angry why would I feel angry. Why do I hate it so much to hear he is going to confess to her.
Do I like her?

-

Kirsten pov

It was v's turn to take me out. 'Where are whe going'. 'A garden' he said back to me. 'But isn't it going to rain today I didn't bring my umbrella'. V looks out side 'the sun is shining so I'm sure it will not rain today'. The car stops and v grabs my hand 'where here'.

We got out the garden looked beautiful everywere flowers. V hold my hand as we walked through the garden. 'Isn't it nice' he said I nodded. I kinda didn't like him holding my hand in public but didn't want to be rude to take my hand back.

He suddenly stopped and let go of my hand. He walked to the rosebush And plucked a rose out of the bush. 'Here you like roses right' he said as he gave the rose to me. 'Yes, thank you'

'Uhm, kirsten I need to tell you something' he looked really serious. 'What is it'. 'Uhm.... I ... kirsten I ...'

At that moment the rain came pouring down the sky. V grabbed my hand and start to run with me to a nearby tree that gave us a little bit of shelter from the rain. But we were already soaking wet. 'Kirsten I'm so sorry I really didn't think it would rain today'. 'Its okay' I say back it wasn't his fault that it started raining. Than I remember that he was about to say something. 'What did you want to say to me?' I sneezed a few times. 'It's not important right now lets get you back before you get a cold'.

-

I got to take a shower first because he insisted it. The water whas warm but I still was very cold. I sneezed again. I don't want to get sick. Jin told me that the boys all wanted to take me out and tomorrow was j-hopes turn. I got out of the shower. My head was feeling heavy I got my towel and tried to dry me but I couldn't. I got dizzy and almost fainted.

Somebody knocked on the door 'kirsten are you okay'. It was jin I quickly put on some clothes and opened the door. 'Oh my god kirsten you look really pale' he put his hand on my forehead. 'Your burning up' before I knew it I was laying on the ground.

-

When I opened my eyes I was laying in j-hopes bed. Somebody had put a wet cold towel on my head. It took it off and try to get up but somebody pushed me down 'where do you think you are going your sick' I looked up and see jin. 'I was going to get ne some water'. Jin grabbed a glass of the night stand.'here you don't have to do anything just get some rest' I nodded and took a sip.

I layed back down and fell asleep right away again.