chapter 33

I got a little bit bored as the boys where making a song. So I walking around the building maybe I will remember something. I lightly touch the wall while I'm walking.

The boys already given me a small tour to show me where everything is. The door to one of the guys office is open so I walk in. If I remember correctly this is j-hopes office. I look around but nobody is here. I slide my fingers on the keys of the piano on his desk Making sure they al make a sound.

I sit down in his chair and start to play a little bit of a song I can remember. Suddenly my head hurts. 

Flashback

The melodie of fools fills the room. I started to sing with it.

I see swimming pools and aeroplanes. I see a little house on a hill and childrens names. I see quiet night pour over ice and tanqeuray.

But everything is shattering and it is my mistake.

Only fools fall for you only fools.
Only fools do what I do only fools fall.
Only fools fall for you only fools.
Only fools do what I do only fools fall.

Oh, Or life's don't collide. I'm aware of this. We've got differences and impulses and your obsession with the little things you like sticks I like aerosol. I don't give a fuck I don't give up I still want it al.

Only fools fall for you only fools.
Only fools do what I do only fools fall.
Only fools fall for you only fools.
Only fools do what I do only fools.

I stop because I can see someones reflection behind me in the window

End flashback

I look up at the Window from my memory and in the reflection of the window is standing j-hope looking at me.

'Just like my memory' I mumble to myself but clearly to loudly because j-hopes eyes widen. 'You remember something? ' he turns me around in the chair so I'm facing him 'What did you remember?'. He is looking at me straight in my eyes making it hard for me to speak. Everything I try to say keeps getting stuck. I sit there gasping for air trying to say anything. A tear rolls down my cheek. It hurst not to be able to tell what you remember after you remember it so clearly. 

He bends down towards me hugging me 'its okay, just calm down'. He pulls me up and sit down himself with me on his lap. Again my head starts to hurt.

Flashback

I push him down in the chair an spin him around so he is behind the table with paper. I turn around to walk away as I can hear the chair turn and feel him grabbing my wrist. He pulles me in his lap.

'don't you need to work' I say slowly. 'Yes I do' he says as he turns me around so my legs are at one side.

End flashback

I open my eyes and look at j-hope. My vision is start to fade. My eyes close and the only thing I can hear is j-hope calling my name and saying he is sorry.

Why is he sorry?  Who is that girl he talks about?  Why does he treat me the why he does? Why do I feel like this?  Why does my heart beats faster if I think about him? Do i love him?  that  why I feel jealous of that girl? Who is he to me and what I'm I to him......

-

J-hope pov

Kirsten past out in my office space. Rap mon called the doctor already and he told him that it is probably because of lack of sleep and suddenly remembering things.

I sit next to her bed. The wrinkles on her for head and in between her brows is telling me that she is worried about something because she always does that when she is worried. I slightly push down on the wrinkles in between her brows and her face muscle relaxs. making al the wrinkles disappear. 

'Don't worry alone, if you just tell me what you are thinking of maybe I can't help you' I say softly touching her cheek to afraid to break her. 'I'm going to let you fall for me again.'