chapter 5

J-hope pov

I go to the bathroom and look in the mirror. Sweat is running down my face. I turn on the shower and set it to cold. 'Aish' I say to my self. The cold water runs over my body it calms me down. Someone knocks on the door. 'Hyung are you oke' v says. 'Yes I'm fine I be right back' I say as I turn of the shower and get out.
Bts pov

'J-hope is in the shower' v says as he comes back. 'Probably taking a cold shower' rap monster says laughing his butt off. J-hope walks in with wet hair. 'How was your shower? Cold?' Suga teas him. 'Shut your mouth' j-hope say punching him as he sits next to him. 'She is really cute' jungkook says out of nothing. The boys look at him.

'Guys we just meet her' rap monster say. 'Yea let just see what happens and let her choose somebody before we start claiming her' jin says. 'She is here a week right why don't we take her out one by one' jimin says looking at rap monster. He nodded.

'we need to make a Schedule' jimin says. 'A schedule' jungkook looks at him. 'Yes, we decided with rock paper scissors'. 'The one who losses first needs to wait the longest and so on till the last one who gets to take her out tomorrow' rap monster says.

They start the game suga losses first than jin and jimin. J-hope is next then v. Jungkook and rap monster are the last standing. 'The winner can take her out tomorrow right' jungkook ask again. The boys nodded. 'Rock paper scissors'. Jungkook makes a rock with is hands as rap monster takes scissors. 'I win' jungkook jumps up and screams. J-hope put his hands against his mouth 'don't scream your waking up kirsten' he says.

A cracking noise from a door can be heard. 'Look now you have wake her up' j-hope get his hand off jungkooks mouth 'I'm sorry'.

Kirsten sleaping head peeks around the corner 'sorry did we wake you up' rap monster says. 'Its okay I just wanted some water' she says. Jin jumps up and runs to the kitchen and comes back with a glass of water and gives it to her. 'Drink it slowly okay so your tummy doesn't hurt later on'. 'You just sounds like my mom jin' she giggles. Jin takes the glass of her 'go back to bed okay tomorrow will be a long day'. She smiled and turned around.

'Maybe we need to go to bed to' rap monster says. The boys stand up and go to there rooms as j-hope sit down om the couch.

Kirsten pov

I open my eyes and look around. For a sec I don't know where I am. I turn on my side. I think every fangirl would love to be here.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

'Are you awake' its jungkook. I sit up in bed 'yes, you can come in'. The door opens and jungkook comes in site. 'U-u-hm w-w-ould y-you like to...' he takes a deep breath 'go out with me'. I smile at how cute he is when he is nervous. 'But don't you guys need to practice or something'. 'No today is or free day and I would like to spend it with you'.

'But I don't have any clothes here' I feel my cheeks becoming red. 'Thats okay' he says and think for a bit. 'Why don't we go shopping you will be needing clothes for a week'. 'That sounds fun' I smile. 'Get ready than I see you in the living room'. I nodded and jungkook walks out.