chapter 14

Kirsten pov

'Kirsten I like you please go on a date with me.' What did he just say. 'V ... I ..I-I' my words can't come out of my mouth. 'don't say anything. You don't have to like me right now but please give me a chance' he says while covering my mouth.i nod slowly he is right I can just try it right? He pulls me in a hug again 'tis is going to be so much fun.'

'Heee guys get ready we are going back to the dorm in about 20 min' rap monster scream down the hallway. I can see someone moving but can't see who it is maybe it is rap monster I think. 'Yeah, where ready' v shouts back. 'Lets go to the other guys'. V put his arm around my shoulder. I try to look at where I saw a person but v is in the way. Who whas it?

-

I'm laying on my bed. I can hear the boys scream and the sounds of chopstick in bowls. I didn't feel like eating that is why I'm laying on my bed. I turn around on my tummy amd put my head on my hands. Who was the person behind the corner? Was it even a person? Did he hear us? Why didn't he show us that he was there? I still have a lot of questions.

-

*knock knock* 'kirsten its me can I come in' its j-hope. 'Yes come in' I say. 'Is something wrong? I'm worried about you'. I look at him 'I'm okay'. It looks like he doesn't believe me 'really? Then why didn't you eat?' He sits next to me on the bed and looks at me really intensely. Aish I can't ly to him when he looks at me like this. 'I-I....' I take a deep breath. 'I just didn't feel good'. 'You want to take a walk outside then maybe it helps' I look at the clock 'but it is almost 12 isn't that to late you guys have practice tomorrow right? '. 'Its okay I go outside at this hour because there is nobody on the street'. He grabs my hand and pulls me up from the bed 'lets go'.

-

The night sky looks amazing. 'You like it?' I nod. 'the sky at night looks beautiful' i look at him. He smiles at me 'your right' his voice sounds sweet. He puls me to a bench on the site of the road and we sit down. 'Do you feel better now' he ask. 'Yes' i say. 'Do you want to tell me what happened?'. I shake my head.

' you should think about your answer' j-hope says out of nowhere. 'What do you mean' i look at him is face looks even more beautiful in the moon light like this. 'Just like i said, people can get hurt by just a small yes'. I think about v. Was it right for me to say yes? did i hurt someone? Can i even like v the way he likes me? A lot of questions pop up in my head.

We sit there for some time as i start to feel cold. I rub my arm in the hope it will warm me up but it doesn't. 'Your cold?' I look up at him. 'Little bit but it is okay lets go back'. I stand up and start to walk back but he stops me. With out saying anything he put his jacket over my shoulders and walk ahead of me.

-

I'm in my room changing. The jacket he had given me is hanging on the chear. I should give it back. I grab it and open my door and see v standing in front of my door. 'W-what are you doing here' why do i get nervous suddenly. 'Uhm i just wanted to ask what you wanted to do on the date' v scratch the back of his head. 'I heard you liked to go to the zoo'. I nodded theb he looks at my hand. 'Is that j-hopes jacked' he ask me. I look at my hand 'uuuhm, yes can you give it back for me' i say to him as i pushed the jacked in his hand and close the door.