chapter 15

V pov

Why does she got his jacket? I think to myself as I walk to his room. Does she like him? Did he made his move on her already? I shake my head don't think about it. It's Saturday before you know it.

I open the door but nobody is here so I put the jacket on his bed and walk out. If I go to sleep now time wil go faster and Saturday wil come sooner but I probably can't sleep anyway.

-

Kirsten pov

Today is Saturday the day i have a date with v. I put on some clothes that are easy to walk in so i don't get annoyed by it while going to the zoo and walking a lot. I thought a lot about the date. Maybe it wasn't right for me to say yes. I'm giving him false hoop on something he can't get

*knock knock*

Someone knock on my door.'Who is it'. 'Your hope'. I smile he started to say that a lot to me because i find it funny. I open the door so he can come in and walk to my make up table to do my make up. 'Why do you look so pretty today? Are you going somewhere?' He ask as i put on mascara. 'Thanks and yes v asked me on a date we are going to the zoo' i turn around and smile at him. 'Ooo' his face turned sad. Why did he suddenly seems so sad. 'Whats wrong you seem sad' i walk to him and put my finger to the corners of his mouth to make him smile but he doesn't. 'Kirsten i ....' he says but he gets cut off by v screaming. 'KIRSTEN ARE YOU READY'. I look at j-hope 'sorry i need to go'. I walk past him and let him stand alone in my room.

-

'Haha look at what those pandas are doing' i say while pointing my finger to 2 pandas that look like they are hugging. 'they look like us' v smiles. 'no they don't how can they look like us' i look confused at him. then he hugs me suddenly 'look they look like us' he says again. i can't hold it anymore i burst in to laughing. 'bwhaaahaaaahaaaa'. he let go of me and smiles at me 'your laugh is beautiful' my cheeks heat up and i get the feeling i will look like a tomato. 'lets go eat somewhere, i'm hungry' is say while i look the other way. 'okay, lets go'he grabs my hand and puls me with him.

j-hope pov

what are kirsten and v doing? are they having fun? 'arggg why can't it be me'. 'what can't be you' suga who is sitting on the table writhing something ask. should i ask him for advise. 'hyung i have this friend and he has a problem with a girl'. 'do i know this girl or friend of your' suga ask me as he is still writhing. what should is say is i say yes he is going to ask who they are. 'uhhh no i don't think so'. 'okay, so what is the problem' he looks up at me. 'uhm the boy likes the girl but she is on a date with a other guy'. 'does the girl know the guy likes her' he stands up and get something to drink. 'no, but he...' suga cuts me of. 'then he don't have any right to complane about it the girl doesn't know how he feels about her'. he is right i didn't tell her how i felt about her.

Suga pov

'Aish that boy' i think to my self. Does he really think i don't know its about him, v and kirsten. I just hoop this will not turn in a fight.

Soooo he army

I didn't update in a while now but it is vacation right now here finally free from school. Sooo I hope I can update more now. I don't know what I will do with this story because I don't like it as much as I thought I would. Soo I want to know your thoughts about the story and if I should continue.
Fighting!!