speciale chapter

it is jungkook b-day to day. So I will surprise you guys with the first chapter his book (where I'm secretly working on right now) and who knows if you guys like it a lot I will start with this book to.

I'm standing in the line 3 girls are before me to go on the stage. ----- is next to me she is my friend sinds the first day we got to this school. 'Are you really fine with this?' She ask me. 'What do you think' I look at her and roll my eyes. '------,It will be over soon okay and who knows maybe you get bod on by a really nice guy'

Sooo let me explain to you what is happening right now. I go to a all girls school. Our school is  having some money problems. If we don't have enough money the school will be shut down and because tis is the only all girls school around here it would be pretty bad. So the school next to my school though of a solution. The school next to us is a really rich all boys school.

So every month a group of girls get send to the school next to us and the boys will put a bod on the girl they want to go on a date with. The money will go to keeping the school open. You would think it is a good solution. most girld really like it because the boys will take you to expensive restaurants and buy you expensive stuff but I don't like it. 

the way they look at us with lust in there eyes. the way they treat us like a toy they can trow away when they are done. It makes me sick the only reason I'm here right now is because I got caught slipping out of our dorm late at night.

------ pokes my side. '------,Your next' I nod. I give ------ a hug and get om stage.'So next is number 4' I go stand in front. It stays silence for a long time. ------ point her face and put on a smile signing that I need to smile to. I try to smile but it will probably to  look stupid anyway. I don't even want to be here. '1.000 dollar' a boy in the middel stands up. My mouth falls open. Is this really right I look to ------ who puts up 2 tumbs. 'To the man in the back with the bod of 5.000 dollars ' I hear the woman say. Wait what happened who put a bod of 5.000 dollar I thought it was 1.000. I get of stage  and get back stage to wait until the guy will come and get me.

Jungkook pov

Me ,jimin and v  are sitting in the back. 'Do we really have to do it this way? What if I don't want to?' I ask jimin who is sitting next to me. 'Your a adult jungkook you can not life on artificial forever you know'. The door opens and some girls walk inside.

I sniff a few times this smell so sweet and bitter at the same time. Jimin looks at me 'you smelled something good didn't you' I look at him shaking my head no. I bit my lip and the taste of blood hits my tongue. I can't let him know I don't want to do this. 

'Look at that girl doesn't she looks sexy she will do right?' jimin says to me. 'Not really' I say coldly and I focus on something else again. 'So next is number 4' the woman says. Right at that moment the sweet but bitter smell gets a lot stronger then before. My eyes shot at the stage 'she is not sexy at all for the first time you should pick a sexy girl not someone like that even though she does smell really good' jimin says. The smell gets stronger and stronger the longer she stands there. '1000 dollars' a guy in the middle says. I can't control myself anymore I need to have her. '5.000 dollar' I say and stand up.
Jimin pulls me back 'are you crazy!'he wisper scream at me. If looks could kill jimin was dead now. 'Just let him jimin, it is his first time after al' v says not looking up from his phone. Jimin let me go 'To the man in the back with the bod of 5.000 dollars' the woman says. 'Do you even have that money?' Jimin ask me and I smile at him getting my money out of my back pocket 'what do you think your self?'

Sooo maybe you guys have noticed that the 2 girls in the story still don't have any names (I put in -----) that is where I want your help. Maybe you really want to be one of the girls in the story or have a really good name for them. Just comment your ideas about names and who knows I use your name in this story.

Fighting