chapter 35

J-hope pov

I can't believe I really did this. I ask her out and now I'm here with her in the park we used to go to. I know that it is bad for her health to remember morw right now but I just. I look back at where kirsten is walking. There is alot of distance between us so I decided ti wait for her. I look up at the sky. It us really dark almost no stars are showing. When she rememberes everything I will take her somewhere with a lot of stars. I look at kirsten again and she is running eyes closed at me. She runs against me and fall backwards on her butt. I'm trying my best to not laugh at here action. Who runs on full speed with there eyes closed. 'Auw' kirsten says.

'Don't you dear to laugh at me' she says pouting at me.  'Aaawh how cute' I put out my hand for her to hold when standing up.

'Why where you running with your eyes closed anyway?' I ask her while brushing some of the sand of her jeans. 'I got scared I thought I saw someone and then I hear branches break' see say looking down probably out of embarrassment.

Now is my chances I think to myself. I take a deep breath.'As long as I'm here you will never have to be afraid' i say and a blush makes her cheeks a light pink.
I put my hand under her chin.

I slowly leaned forward and softly put my lips on hers. I close my eyes. Her lips are so soft and sweet like cherry.

'BAM' she pushed me and I fell back. I look up to see her shocked eyes looking at me. Did I do the wrong thing? Was I to fast?  'Kirsten I..' I want to say sorry but for what? For loving her?

I look at kirsten again tears in her eyes slowly starting to roll down her cheeks. I stand up and bring my hand to her face but she push my hand away. 'This is not right j-hope' she says softy. 'What do you mean?' I don't get it what is she talking about. Why is she doing this to me. Anger starts to rise up through my whole body. 'KIRSTEN I LOVE YOU' I say it without thinking.

Kirsten pov

His lips softly on my kissing me but I know it is wrong. I'm not the one he loves. BAM I pushed him of me making him fall back. I don't want this to happen. My head is spinning but with all my strength I keep myself up.I don't want to be that girl that took him away. I don't want to be hated agian.  'Kirsten I ..' j-hope starts but it looks like he is afraid to say it. Tears start to appear in my eyes. One after one they roll down my face. I close my eyes. I don't want this. I can feel his hand on my cheek. His hand feel warm even when it is cold outside. I push his hand away 'this is not right j-hope'.  'What do you mean' he says and my heart skips a beat. His voice is so beautiful and painful at the same time. Why did it happened like this. 'KIRSTEN I LOVE YOU' he screams at me angry. My heart skips a beat agian but I know it is not right.

Before thinking about what I'm going to do my body react. My hand goes up and the sound of skin can be heard through the whole park. This is not what I wanted to do. I don't want him to hate me. I open my eyes looking at the side of his face. Its red as blood rush to his cheek. It starts to get big and blue. Fear in my eyes looking at his face as he touch his freshly slapped cheek. 'Why did you...' his voice shakes letting me know he is really angry. 'JUST TELL ME WHAT DID I DO WRONG' his voice doesn't sound nice agian. Widen eyes I look at him. 'Don't you love me anymore?'. I turn and start to run as hard I can away from him. What did I do? Why did I do that?

I can hear j-hope screaming from anger but I still don't stop.

I know this one is late but I got sick T-T. Sooo there is still a chapter or 2 to go but then I'm really going to end this story. Hoped you like it