chapter 11

I have been cleaning the house every time the boys got out. I will cook for them when they are home. I really love my time being with the boys but the same feeling I had when I lived with bigbang is coming back. The feeling of being alone I really hate it.

I'm preparing the guys dinner to take with them to the studio because they will work until late today as jungkook walks in. 'Sooo what are you doing'. 'Packing your guys dinner' and I show him the food. 'Looks nice' I turn around and smile 'what looks nice'. 'The food of course' and he sticks out his tongue at me. Jungkook and I became really good friends I really will tell him every thing that is on my mind. 'Done' I smile and place them on the dinner table for the boys to get them but I give jungkooks to him my self. 'I put in a little surprise for you' I whisper to him.

'For me to?' I turn around and jin is putting his food in his bag pack. I nodded. I always put in something for the guys to enjoy things they kinda can't have because of ther stricked diet. 'You would be a really good mom you know that' suga says as he get his food to. I slap him softly on his shoulder and he pretends that it really hurts.

I walk to the room where I'm staying right now. It is still messy as hell but the boys promised me to clean it up them selfs. I get some really comfy clothes on as I hear knocks on the door. 'Come in'. The door opens and j-hope walks in. 'Will you really be alright'. 'What do you mean'. 'You never been truly alone for a hole night before right?' He looks at me with a worried expression on his face. 'Are you worried'i ask him thinking he will say no.'yes, I kinda am this time we can't even come home when you call because this song real need to be recorded today' his expression change from worried to sad.

I sit next to him putting my head on his shoulder.'I don't like it to'. 'Kirsten can you answer me honestly?' He ask me and I nod. 'Do you feel lonely when we are gone?' I get up and look at him. 'Do you?'. 'Yeah, I do but it is not that bad right' I look down as I kinda feel ashamed of my self. J-hope jumps up 'I got a idea why done you just go with us today I can let you see where we work and stuff like that'. 'Can I really?' I look at him. 'Yeah, it will be fun I will tell the guys' before I can say something he is already gone.

-

When I get to the living room the boys are already waiting for me. 'This going to be so much fun' v can't stop smiling. Jungkook stands up and hugs me from behind 'I will sit next to kirsten in the car'. 'I wanted to do that to' jin says. 'I have two sides' I say while I giggle. 'Okay than lets go' rap monster says.

-

The ride to the studio was fun. Jungkook, jin and I where playing games and suga scolded us for being to noise.

Because the boys are in the recording studio now I looked around. Big hit entertainment is really big I would get lost in here if I'm not paying attention. I walk in a room with a piano. Wooow it is beautiful I think to my self. I sit down and look at the keys. Should I play something but what if I wasn't supposed to be here.