chapter 26

Kirsten pov

I'm laying in my hospital room thinking about what happened to me.

Flashback

I was running as hard as i can. Not looking around me. Tears steaning my face the salt of my tears hurts as it comes in contact with my red cheeks. It feels like someone puts lemon in a open wound. It stings.

I hear a loud noise and something hits my side. I don't feel anything i can't see anything. I can hear people scream so my ears are still working. I'm left in a pitch black darkness. Are they screaming me? A light appears in the darkness. I'm i dead? I walk to the light should i go in it? I put my hand in it. It feels warm and nice. I walk after my hand in to the light. The warm and nice feeling embraces me. Then I'm pulled out of the light back in to the darkness. I try to crawl back but it wouldn't let me go back. The light is disappear. Its getting smaller and smaller. I try to grab it but I'm to late and it disappeared. '

Hello , hello, miss can you hear me' a voice calls out to me. Slowly i open my eyes I'm in a white room. 'Hi your awake it is fine now' the lady says. I try to get up but she push me down again' no no no lay down' . 'What happened' my voice sounds crispy and it hurts. 'Her take this first' and she hands me a glass of water. I take it and gulp it down all at ones. 'Your been in a car accident and i a coma for 3 weeks we tough we where losing you there for a sec but then you woke up how are you feeling?'

I look at her 'i think I'm fine' my voice sounds better now. She laughed 'the doctor will check on you later okay' . I nodded and look around the room 'do you remember who you are' the lady says to me. 'I smile of course i have a great mind i will never forget something that is important to me my name is kirsten' . The lady smiled again 'good are you hungry?' She ask me. When she mentioned food i got hungry so i nodded. 'I will get you something' she turned around and walks away.

End flashback

I at the food the nurs brought me. She comes back to get the tray it was on. 'I'm sorry if it didn't tast good hospital food is never tasty' she says to me with a smile. I chuckle 'your right it wasn't the best'. I look at her 'uhm can i ask you something?'. She looks up at me 'of course girl'. 'Am i allowed to walk around?'.

Her expression change 'I'm sorry sweet hart that is not allowed'. I look at my hands 'oo'. 'But i won't tell anybody if you do' she says and i look up at her face. 'Thank you'.

She picks up the tray 'i check on you later okay and don't go to far' she says with a big smile.

As she is a way i get the stand with my medication hanging on it. I turn my self so my legs hang of the edge and slowly stand up to make sure my legs can hold me. The floor feels cold under my feet. I struggle with first few steps i set which is not weird at al because i did not walk for 3 weeks.

Slowly i get closer to the door and grab the handel ,turn it and open the door. Before i can get to the halway someone hugs my really tight. So tight i can not breath property

'Kirsten I'm so sorry this happened I should have believed you more and stand up for you again the boys. We know nara did it , I'm so so soo sorry' he says to me. He let me go i can breath again. His eyes look directly in to mine. There beautiful dark brown i think i never have seen such beautiful eyes. Who is this guy? 'W-w-who a-a-re y-you?' i ask

Hihi evil me. Btw do you guys like this story I don't get as many reads as my other story so I'm thinking of cutting the story short. Please tell me what you guys think.