chapter 30

Kirsten pov

We ate sitting around the table. Jin made dinner today even though I said I could do it. It is my job anyways. 

Everybody is really quiet. 'Hmm...' I say and they look up at me. 'Is something wrong?you can ask us every thing you want' Rap monster who is sitting next to me says.

I want to ask how I got in the hospital because nobody told me. I know I had a car accident because they told me that in the hospital but I don't think I would be so careless that I would just run on the street.

'Do you guys know what happened to me before the accident?' I looked around but everybody looked down. Jungkook is the first to speak 'we are sorry' the way he says it make me feel sad. Why can I feel al these emotions but can't I remember what happened? V who is sitting on the other side of me grabs my hand and I look at him. 'I don't think we can tell you what happened yet but know we are sorry' he says with tears in his eyes. Jimin lays down his chopsticks a little bit to hard Making them almost fall on the ground. Making me look at him  ' we should have believed you just like j-hope did so if you get your memory back be mad at us and not him' he says. I look at j-hope who is playing with his food. 'Lets talk about something else' he mutters. 'J-hope she will find out soon or later anyways' rap mon says. 'I'm done' j-hope puts his bowl and chopsticks in the sink and walks away. 

'I'm sorry' I feel bad to make them so sad and I hurt j-hope again. Suga who stands up ruffles my hair 'its okay it is only natural that you want to know what happened. You will know when the time is right' he also put his bowl is the sink. 'I will check on him'.

-
I did the dishes though the boys didn't let me to at first. I wash the last bowl and put it back where it belongs.  Jungkook walks in to the kitchen 'ooo your done already? I wanted to help you' he says with a sad face. He told me we where really close to each other before the accident. I smile at him 'It us my job so it us okay'. 'Ooo right tomorrow we will be at the studio do you want to come to maybe it helps with your memory lost'. He looks at me eyes full of hope 'I don't know' I say with scratching my neck. 'Aaaaaaawh please pretty pretty please'he says will acting cute. 'Ugh okay I can't say no to you if you act like that'.

'Yes' he says running a way 'v,kirsten is going with us tomorrow' I hear him scream. I smile to myself even though he is a year older then me he still acts like a child. I yawn I should take a shower and go to bed I guess tomorrow is going to be a long day.

-
My alarm goes. Ugh why do we need to go so early in the morning. I stand up and take a fast shower before walking to my closet to pick out my outfit. Black pants and a big white t-shirt. I yawn and stretch myself out. Lets go to the kitchen to make some breakfast for the boys.

I just make some scrambled eggs and toast. I yawned again and tears appeared in my eyes from the yawn. At that moment j-hope walks in and sees my eyes. He grabs my wrist and turns me around 'why are you crying did something happen' he says while searching my whole body for something where I could be in pain. 'I just yawned' I say with a confused look.

 'Ooo' he says as he looks at me. He pulls me to him and hugs me thigh to his body. My body starts to heat up and i feel a blush creep up my cheek and my heart start to beat really hard and loud. i'm sure even the guys who are awake in there room can hear it. At first I don't know what to do but as if my body know the feeling I have right now and it starts to  acts on his own .i put my arms around his back and lay my head on his chest listening to his also fast beating heart.

He guys

I just want to say thanks for you guys support. my life is a little bit of a mess right now because school family and especially because i broke up with my boyfriend a week ago but i'm feeling a lot better right now. so i will try to post more. and there still are a lot of chapter coming because i got a lot of ideas again after a comment of one of you guys so please vote and comment because it really makes me happy

Fighting kirsten