chapter 17

J-hope pov

I'm sitting on the stares of the dorm. I just needed some air. How am i going to tell kirsten that i like her. I lay my face in my hands. Maybe I'm to late now she probably likes v and they are dating now. I throw my head back. Its cold maybe i should go inside. I stand up about to go inside as i see a person running in the distance.

I look another time really closely as the person is aprotcing me. Wait it really looks like its running at me. 'J-hope!'. Its kirsten. She is standing in front of me now and before i can say anything she embraced me really tightly. 'Your right i should have thought more about my answers v isn't the one i like'. 'K-k-kirsten' i can't believe what she says who does she like then. She lets go of me and looks at her shoes. She mumbles something but i can't make out what she said. 'Sorry i didn't understand you'. Again she mumbels something a little bit louder but i can still not understand her. 'I'm sorry kirsten i really can't understand what you ate trying to say, why can't you say it while looking at my face'. She looks up her cheeks are collerd light pink and it is not because running. Her eyes sparkle in the moon light and the wind softly plays with her hair. She looks beautiful. She takes a deep breath. 'J-hope i like you, please go out with me'she says in one breath. How cute she is so nervous to say to me that she...

Its then wen it hits me she likes me. 'And? ' she looks like she is about to cry. I grab her wrist and pull her in my arms. 'I like you to kirsten' i say softly as i lay my cheek on her head. She feels cold but warm at the same time. It is a feeling i never want to let go.

-

Where laying on my bed. Kirsten in my arms she smelled like vanilla. I buried mij face in her neck. 'Hihi, j-hope don't do that it tikkels'. 'What tikkels?' Still with my face buried in her neck. 'Your breath tikkels hihi'. I smile in to her neck. 'Ooo Really' i say as i blow softly on her neck. 'Whaa j'horse stop with breathing on my neck'.
'Okay then i just hold my breath' i say as i take a deep breath and puff up my cheeks with the air. 'Don't do that i don't what you to die' she says. I look at her still with puffed up cheeks. 'Breath' she says as she poked my cheek. She looks so cute will doing this. My face gets red and i can't hold it anymore and let go of my breath right in to her face. 'Whaaaaa j-hope you spit on me' she puts her hand on my face and push me away. I do it again and she does it back. 'Aaa dirty water very dirty water' i say and she burst in to laughter. 'Jeah you think that is funny' and i start to tikkel her. 'Whaaaahaaahaaa'.

Kirsten pov

'Whaaaahaaaahaa' i can't hold my laughter as j-hope is tikkeleling me. 'Whaaaa pleas j-horse stop'. 'J-horse??' He looks at me 'yes your j-horse'. He starts to tikkel me again 'whaaa pleas I'm going to wet my self'. 'Call me oppa and i will stop' he says. 'Never' i say and he starts to tikkel more. 'Call me oppa and i stope' he says again. 'J-hope Oppa pleas stop' i say because i can't take ot anymore.

He stops and says'Good girl'. And he gives me a peck on my cheek. I can my feel my face burn up. He looks deeply in to my eyes. 'You are really beautiful you know that'. I have the feeling my face is the same color as a tomato right now. J-hope leens in to my face he as the door swing open.

'Kirsten have you seen v' jungkook is standing in the doorway. His face gets red as he sees me and j-hope practical on top of each other. I quickly get of the bed. 'He didn't come home?' I ask him. Jungkook shakes his head. I hope he is alright i think to myself.