chapter 23

Bts pov

J-hope is looking out of the window. 'Look j-hope i know that she is your girlfriend and all but what she did was wrong' rap monster says. 'But maybe she really didn't do it, i don't trust nara or maybe she had a reason for it and she couldn't tell us about it because she would be in danger or something' j-hope sits down on the couch next to rap mon.

'I think you are over thinking it, what would she get from it money?fame?love? She surely doesn't have that now' Rap mom say as he pets j-hopes back. 'And what if it was because of money she could just have told us' jimin says while looking up from his phone. 'She didn't have to sell my underwear it was my favorite ones' jungkook says whining. 'And why would she have to break my stuff for that' jin says still trying to fix his figures. 'I think kirsten would have fixed that easy if you guys didn't reacted like that'

V walks in 'he guys do you know from who this phone is its been ring for a long time' he holds up the phone in his hand. J-hope takes it and starts it up a pic of him on the lock screen. 'I think it is kirsten' he says will looking at it. Maybe there will be something on it to prove kirsten didn't do it but it is locked with a pass word. He tried a few he could think of but they didn't work.

'J-hope let it go, she is gone now' jimin is getting annoyed by j-hope being so rest less. 'I love her jimin i can't let her go' j-hope almost screams at him.

Kirsten pov

I wake up laying on the ground, it is cold and uncomfortable

. 'Aaaa awake i see' a female voice say. I look to the direction the voice came from. Nara is standing in front of me. 'You did al this didn't you?' I say to her. A smirk appears on her face 'look at you, you figured it out but a bit to late' a high pitch giggle comes from her mouth. 'You bitch' i rush forward to attach her but I'm being held back.

I look up one of the guys from the park is holding me. 'Do what you want to do with her i wil just wait here until you are done' she flash me a evil smile.

The guy picks me up and throws me on the bed. I try to get away but the guy is already on top of me. He kisses my nek and slow goes up and kiss my lips. ' try to enjoy it beautiful ,i will make you feel really good' he says. I'm scared i don't want this but i can't do anything. Tears stream down my face as the guy goes lower and lower. I feel life less and before i know it i pas out.

Nara pov

'Aaaah how sad she passed out but this will make everything a lot easier' i got my camera out. 'We will just take some pictures and then drop her body somewhere'.

Bts pov

The doorbell goes j-hope tushes to the door hoping it is kirsten. He opens the door and is greeted with a big smile of nara. 'Ooo it is you'. Nara looks confused at j-hope 'is something wrong oppa?' The way nara calls him angers him from some reason 'i'm not your oppa and what do you want?'. 'Yeah don't let a girl stand in the cold' v push j-hope a side to let nara in.

'Soooo what did you came here for' v ask as he gives her a boxs smile. 'Ooo I'm looking for kirsten i wanted to ask her about something she texsted me is she here?'.