last chapter

it is a pic of me and jhope. i'm hanging around him like a monkey. the surprised look on his face tells that he didn't expected me to do something like that. pain in my head started again. 

flashback. 

i have been waiting at the dorm for a long time. "buzz buzzz" it is my phone i got a message in the group app i have with the guys. 

god of destruction: we are going home now. see you in a hour. 

suga daddy: j-hope wanted to tell you but his phone died because he was looking at pic of you on your Instagram. 

seagull: yaaaaa don't tell her that. i miss you baby x j-hope. 

suga daddy: *throwing up*  pleas don't be so cheesy 

chimchim: j-hope jk ask his phone back. 

kirsten: i see you guys later 

so i have still a hour alone. it is still to early to cook and i already cleaned the dorm so there is nothing to do for me anymore. i sigh and lay down on the couch. i go on j-hopes personal Instagram his fans don't know about. and scroll trough the pics. there are a lot of pic of me and him. ones where i kiss him on the cheek or jungkook makes of us when we play around and don't pay attention. jungkook likes to make pic like that he says that he likes the way they look real and tell a story. i smile i really missed the boys today. they are busy lately so i'm home alone a lot.

 even tho j-hope doesn't say it he is worried that i feel so alone that i will run away from them. he always comes and check on me even if it i already really late or he is tired. last week I caught him going in my room while i was sleeping. i was curious what he would do. he sat down on my bed and started to talk to me as if i could hear him. i talked about how sorry he was that is was alone the whole time and that he would take me on a vacation. he was thinking about taking me to japan or china. it was was a bit weird he talked to me but it was so sweet of him. before he left he had kissed me on my lips softly and had said i love you. 

the sound of the door opening snapped me back in to reality. i looked up and saw the boys coming from the hallway one for one. 'where is j-hope' i ask jimin who went to sit on the couch next to me as he pointed at the door.  there he stood tired from practices. i sprinted to him and i jumped in his arms. i never thought i would miss him so much. i took j-hope some time to proses what just had happened but he smiled and put his arms around me to while saying ' i missed you to'. 

end flashback 

every memory i had with j-hope and the other boys came back to me. i remembered nana. i remembered the day in the studio when nana fell down, the night in the dorm with nana the face masks we did that night. the broken toys of jin, jungkooks underwear, the leaked song lyrics. i could remember everything clearly now. i looked up at v his eyes wide open as he got what just happend to me. " y-y-y-you remember" he voice sounded shaky as if he couldn't believe i could remember everything that happened in the past. 'i-i-i'm s-soo s-s-sorry for slapping you that day' tears rolled down his cheek. 'w-we are so sorry for not believing you' v stared to cry even more. i put my arms around him and puled him close to me ' you guys didn't know' 

i heard the front door open. 'oooo he j-hope your came home' jin said who probably came home when v and i where in my room. then i remembered what had happened not hat long ago. j-hope kissed me and i had slapped him. all this time the girl he was talking about was me and only me. i let go v and looked at him. 'go' v said as he knew what i wanted to do. i stood up and mouthed him a thanks as he motioned me to go. as fast i ran as fast as i could to the living room to be greeted by all the boys sitting here and j-hope standing in the center of the room. i ran so hard to j-hope that we dropped down on the floor. me sitting on top of him and he looking up at me with a shocked face. ' k-k-kirsten i-i.....' i didn't let him finish his sentence as i pushed my lips against his. forgetting everyone in the room as i kissed him. feeling his soft lips on my, the lips i loved and missed so much.

his hands came up to my body and without breaking the kiss he set us up straight or lips melting in to each other. i didn't want to break the kiss but i needed air. i gave him a last peck on his lips before i puled away completely. slowly i opened my eyes to look as his brown eyes. the eyes i missed so much. he looked shocked and confused but liking it at the same time. ' i remember everything' i mutter not breaking the eye contact i had with him. his eyes became bigger then they already where i have never seen them as big as this. ' you really remember everything?' he says slowly making sure i'm is understanding what he is saying. i nodded with tears in my eyes even i can't believe i remembered everything. he pulls me in his arms and hugs me tight as i put my arms around his neck to hold him even closer to me. ' SHE REMEMBERS EVERYTHING' j-hope screams out. 

it has been a week and everything seems back to normal. the boys still feel sorry for me and keep saying they are sorry and that they will trust me more next time. i'm standing in the kitchen getting something to drink for myself as j-hope walks in. 'sooooo we got some free day' he begins to say. 'oooo that is nice' i smile at him. he takes a deep breath 'do you want to go on a short vacation with me?' he says. i smile at him and nod. 

hee guys. 

i'm sorry i was gone for such a long time. my internship to china is next month so i have been preparing a lot for it. 

ooo and happy new year it is a bit late but i still wanted to tell you guys that 

hoop you guys like the long last chapter 

fighting kirsten