chapter 36

J-hope

I'm on the bench in the park. Softly I touch my cheek. 'Ash why did she slap me' I look at my feet. Maybe it was to soon. What girl was she talking about anyways. I never talked about a other girl. 

Flashback

Kirsten has been staring at me for a long time right now and she
Even called me j-horse just a minute ago. Does she rememberes me?

'You can stare as much as you want you know' I says laughing. 'I wasn't staring at you'  she says but a blush is clearly creeping up her cheeks.

'Than what where you staring at then? Aren't you tired why not go to sleep' I stand up and slowly walk to her. She shaks her head I'm not tired , and i was looking at the phone you were holding'.

Phone? Why is she looking at my phone?
I look at my hand 'This one' isays holding up the phone. She nodded. What does she needs my phone for? Does she want to call someone?

'Why' i says sitting next to her on the hospital bed she is laying in. 'I liked the charm that is on it' she says. Of course she will like it. It is here favorite flower a red roos. 'Was it a present?'  She looks up at me while she says this. The doctor told us jot to tell her anything yet because it is possible that she gets back her memory after a good night of sleep.
I'm sorry if you don't want to answer you don't have to' she says. I didn't even notice the smile on my face disappeared. 'No it is not a present i brought it my self because it reminds me of a girl who i care about alot'. It is true I brought it because it reminds me of her.

'She likes red roses then right?' She ask me for now it is better if she doesn't know. 'yes and I'm sure she still does' I says I'm not lying to her though.

'Why not buy her some then?' She says breaking the silence in the room. 'she doesn't remember me but i need to go so take some rest, one of the other guys will come and pick you up tomorrow'. I'm not lying to her I repeat to my self again as I walk out of the room as fast as I can.' I'm not lying to her'  I softly say to myself . I slide Down the wall tears streaming down my face. 'She will remember me right?'

End flashback

The scene of the hospital plays back in my mind. Out of shock I stand up from the bench. Does she thinks I have a other girl that I like? I look in the direction kirsten run of to and start to run that way to. I need to tell her I need to tell her she was the girl I talked about.  But half way I stop. Will she believe me? Then I think of the talk I had with suga. I need to make her believe in me. 'Fighting' I scream to myself. As I start to walk I big strong steps. I can do this.