Chapter 4: Re do

Sehun

Stupid stupid stupid. Why did I do that?!? I toss and turn in my sleep occasionally punching the pillow.

"Aghhh otukay!!!!!" My roommate with a stronger than usual arm throws a pillow at me.

" Yah Sehun I prefer you being unsocial over this. Jebal just go to sleep already!" Sigh. Why did I have to be a grade A idiot. This always happens. I don't know how to read the situation and always say the wrong things. I was just so nervous and I just wanted to leave as soon as possible. Whatever happens I will make sure to fix it. Luhan. With his name like a sweet lullaby I fall into a dreamless night.

The whole day I wore a hood and tried to not stand out too much. Jongin gave me a weird look but didn't say anything about it.

A saranghayo nanutaeguna mano. Finally the day is over. All I could think about was Luhan and show him that how I acted wasn't the way I meant to. Luhan was not someone I wanted to mess up with. He was... Different. I run out of the building. Think Sehun think. Where could Luhan have gone. I keep thinking back to what he said.

Flashback

Hey Jongin me and Luhan are going to play football, wanna come?

Flashback end

Football! I run up to a couple of guys and grab one of their shoulders

" Do you know where the trainees normally play football?!?!" The trainee looks petrified. I'm easily a couple of inches taller than him and with the face of a cute hamster he looks comical as he points to across the street, still a bit shocked. I smile happily.

" Thanks uhh.." The hamster boy whispers his name,

" Xuimin." Feeling bad for having scared him, I awkwardly wave and run to the field. Getting there I hide behind the benches and scan the crowd for Luhan. I finally spot him. He's amazing at football! He runs easily through multiple lines of defense and easily scores many goals. Mesmerized by his skills I just in time take cover before the ball murders me, falling from the air. Taking cover I close my eyes. When I open my eyes the ball is at my feet and not even three feet away from me is Luhan, back turned and searching for the ball. I can do this. I'm about to offer him the ball when I hit it and it rolls towards him. Seeing the ball Luhan kicks it back and makes his way out.No no no no. I jump out of the shadows frantically.

" Wait Luhan don't go!" I lose my footing and fall forward. Shocked out of his mind Luhan falls back and I on top of him. Hearing a groan I quickly get up.

" uhh wth just happened?" He finally looks at me and smiles.

" oh hey Sehun what's up. This is my moment. I look straight into his eyes and...

"How do you know my name?" The question flies out of my mouth and I start panicking and cringe.

" How do you know my name?" Now Luhan looks flustered as he retorts this question back at me.

" I asked first!"

" So doesn't matter!" He stares me down and I him, until we both break out in laughter.

" I'm sorry about yesterday. I really actually did want to hang out with you." Luhan smiles and my heart feels warm.

" You should've just said so then." I help him up and he dusts himself off.

"I- uh Luhan, would you maybe want to-
"BAM! The soccer ball comes flying back and hits Luhan square in the head. He drops to the ground unconscious. As I pick him up and start carrying him to the infirmary on my back I can't help but think,

So much for my re do.