Chapter 10: Up and Down

Chanyeol

I style my hair and in the mirror once more before leaving. Today is gonna be a good day. There was supposed to be another group meeting about our group concept. I look at the sleeping figure and chuckle a bit. In the process of getting to know my new roommate Baekhyun more we got carried away and talked and made stupid jokes the whole night. It really is amazing how much we connected with each other. I see him still sleeping on the bed, snoring softly. Laughing I gently nudge him awake. Blinking away the sleepiness he finally looks up at me and smiles.
" Hi Chanyeol! I'm not late am I?"
" No but hurry, I'll wait for you. He quickly gets up to take a shower then. I play with a SnapBack my sister give me before I left. I start laughing so hard when I hear EXID's Up and Down being sung in the shower. It was cute though and Baekhyun really did have a nice voice. When he gets out of the shower he starts shaking his head to get the water out. I take a breath and start singing.
" Wii arre wii wii arre." Baekhyun looks up and instantly turns red. He hurriedly walks up to me with a serious expression on his face. Gripping my hand tightly, he looks straight into my soul.
" No one must ever no about this." I laugh at his somber expression but put a serious face quickly as well.
" Your secret is safe with me." He instantly smiles and I smile back,Not minding the fact that he keeps his hands on mine, and they fit together comfortably well.