Chapter 13: No matter what

Luhan
The next few day past by so fast as we were packing to leave to China. No matter how hard I tried Sehun wouldn't talk to me. I watched him get farther and farther away from me.

Sehun

How can I? How can I talk to Luhan without getting sad or mad or both when he's leaving me. I know that he doesn't have a choice in this but still.. I'll miss him. The first few days he was so persistent, trying to get me to talk with him or anything. After that he had to prepare for China so he stopped. I wanted to talk to him too but I just couldn't. The more I want him near me the more I push him away. I feel so childish but I just can't help it.

Suho
I finally made it after years and years spent as an sm trainee. All of my work finally paid off. I realize that with the time I have spent training it will be hard to gain respect amongst the members. Nonetheless I have to do my best. As I read a book in our dorm Sehun walks back in looking glum. I cautiously walk over to him.
"Are you okay Sehun?" He looks at me for a minute and just walks away. Well that went great." All of the vibes I got from this boy said danger! And don't come near. Nonetheless,
" It's okay if your sad about Luhan, you guys look like good friends and distance won't tear you apart." I hesitantly place my hands on his shoulder. He sighs and turns around to face me. His eyes look surprisingly vulnerable and I feel a tug at my heartstrings.
" Its just that I don't want to be apart. He makes me smile and laugh, he makes me happy." I jokingly tsk at him.
" If that's how you feel then what are you doing sitting around here for. Sehun looks down.
"But hyung- I feel embarrased." He whispers the last bit. I want this boy to go out and pursue his dreams. Grabbing his shoulders I make him face me and give him a confident smile.
" with advice from a great hyung like me, you have nothing to be embarrassed about." I quickly usher him out the door. Before leaving he turns around to face me one more time and says,
" Thanks, your a good hyung." I smile to myself as he rushes out the door. It's ok if I don't have respect from the members. Exo is my new family and I will take care of them. I don't need to strive for respect when I can try at friendship.

Sehun
I run and run, as fast as I can, looking everywhere for Luhan. He wasn't in his dorm or anywhere else. Where are you?" I stop to catch my breath. I hear angry footsteps and I open my eyes to see Luhan storming towards me. Before I am able to say anything he grabs my face and presses his lips to mine. It isn't one of his gentle and soft kisses. This kiss speaks of longing and frustration and understanding. He breaks it off but stops me from talking again by putting his hand over my mouth.
" Sehun please just listen. I know you don't want to talk to me. Maybe your already sick and tired of me. But I'm not. Even if it's miles away I still want to be with you. I still want to hear your sweet voice over the phone, your handsome face in different quality depending on the wifi. When I come back to Korea, your the man who's smile I want to see. I want to make this work. Don't you? His voice cracked and I quickly grab his hands. I don't want to hear Luhans voice this sad.
" of course I do. All this time and I couldn't stop thinking about you. I'm so scared I'm going to lose you. But even that doesn't matter anymore. I would plunge into the ocean drowning again and again over not trying to be with you. By this time tears were streaming down Luhans beautiful face. I kissed his tear streaked cheeks. I kissed his forehead, the tip of his nose and then I kissed his lips. Our lips met as a soft caress. The kiss spoke of strength, hope, and a promise to stay together forever, no matter what.