Chapter 8: Finally Meeting

Luhan
The next morning everyone is up to bid their fair wells to the new trainees for debut. I am so excited but also a bit sad. My roommate won't be debuting with me. I see him outside waiting for me, smiling and waving. Timidly I smile and make my way towards him. He wraps his arm around me like always and pats my back.
" Luhan aren't you excited!" I smile at him but am still sad.
" I'm sorry you didn't make it." He laughs awkwardly.
" Its okay. Maybe this isn't for me. But I will keep trying, just like we promised." With a final hug we part ways.

It's here.The artist building that I had always admired from afar, it's where I'm going to be staying at. I make my way up its sleek marble staircase and enter the building and make my way to the big door. The place is huge with a high ceiling and wide corridors. On big plasma tv's different mv's are playing. I ask the receptionist and she tells me and directs me toward where I will be staying. Rolling my one scratched up suitcase I make my way to my new room. I knock on the door in case my roommate had already come in. I hear some noise from the other side and the door finally opens.
"Yixing!"
"Luhan!" I am excited to see that I know the person that I will be rooming with. I am sad it's not Sehun though. There is a buzz and then over the intercom,
" The new trainees for debut should make there way to room 106 in the course of 15 minutes, that is all." I quickly put my suitcase on the empty bed and me and Yixing head out. After wondering around the hallway lost we see Sehun and Suho behind him doing the same.
"Sehun!" He sees me and runs over.
" You guys stay here and I will go ask someone." I quickly walk towards the entrance once more. Turning the corner fast I bump into someone.
" Ow!" She rubs her head and looks really irritated. I reach out my hand to help her up. Finally looking up she turns red when she sees my face. Not looking at me she takes it and gets up.
" I'm really sorry about that! I was looking for room 106 and was in a rush, do you by any chance know where it is? She nods and points to the door on the right at the end of the hall.
" Thanks, I'm Luhan by the way," she bows and mumbles out.
" Sy-syoyhun." She walks away fast almost tripping. Smiling at the retreating figure of the cute blushing girl I call Sehun and wait for the rest to find where I am. We all enter the almost empty room. I take a seat next to Sehun. Hearing a buzz in my pocket I check my phone.
Hyung I'm so excited!!! I laugh at the text. Only Sehun would do this.
Me too hunnie, it's finally happening!" As we talk to each other a couple more people enter the room until the door shuts and we finally start. Over the intercom the voice appears once more.
" Now that all of the members have assembled, please start introducing yourself, these introductions will be recorded." The room is silent until the brave soul that is Kris confidently heads up and stand in front of us.
Anyong mothafucka- I mean people, The names Wu Yi Fan. I'm 190 cm and I like basketball. He contemplates saying something more but sits back down again. Everything is silent for a moment but then Yixing decideds to talk.
" hi everyone I'm Yixing but the name I'm debuting with is Lay. He nudges me prompting me to go next.
" oh uh hey I'm Luhan it's nice to meet you all. Kris high fives me. A boy that is small and resembles a hamster pipes up in a calm voice.
" I'm xiumin I hope we work well with each other. Like this the rest of us introduced ourselves. In total 12. Kris, Sehun, me , Lay , Kai, Tao, and the others. This is going to be interesting