Chapter 33: Begin Again

<Don't be fooled it's a happy chapter>
Baekhyun pov
" Let's break up." I was expecting as much. She looked sad, but also looked like she had done this many times. For me? She was my first love after all. My heart was displayed openly. In my eyes, trembling hands and trembling lips. Nonetheless It was a mature and elegant ending. What more would I expect of Taeyeon. She broke my heart beautifully, not unlike the piercing notes of her soulful voice. As a parting thought she looked at me softly, and maybe even yearningly.
" I'm sorry Baekhyun, you will probably hate me for saying this, but you don't really love me. Your just too sweet and loving too realize." She had a knowing glint in her eyes.
" But I know someone who does. Someone who looks like he would give up the whole world for you." As an afterthought she added.
" I'm sorry I couldn't." Now she was just sprouting nonsense and I made that clear to her with not so nice words. Finally we parted and my surreal and beautiful time with the most beautiful woman in the world came to an end.
Drink after drink, and finally I could pretend I was okay, no great. Hey look. Even my best friend had come.
" Chanyeol! Did you come to see me? Your such a great friend. Let me pour you a drink." He eyed me wearily and took a seat.
" Taeyeon called." For some reason I felt a tinge of sadness in my buzz . Not good. However when I tried to drink Chanyeol took the glass from me and hauled me up.
"Let's go back." What's he thinking! I sure didn't go out easily. After finally dragging me to the car he started to drive.
" Baekhyun I'm so sorry, are you okay? Of course your not. But she broke up with you for your sake as much as hers. The rumors were becoming too much and-" I all but snapped.
" Just shut up! Shut up okay! She left me because she was selfish! Because for the goddess herself I just didn't make the cut! So just shut up okay! I'm perfectly fine! Good riddance!Surprisingly Chanyeol did as I said and I saw how much I hurt him. Angry tears streamed down my face. I hated this. How dare she say I didn't love her! Silently we both made our way to the room. I sat in my bed with my face in my hands. Feeling the bed dip I turned around.
" Chanyeol I'm sorry." He held my face in his hands and wiped the tears away.
" It's okay." He was so genuine so kind. He came a bit closer and my eyes widened a bit. It was like the first time I was noticing him. My pulse quickened. It must have been the alcohol. Yet I found myself leaning in closer. Chanyeol stiffened in surprise as our lips met and I was aware too. This was the first time in my life I had ever kissed a boy. I liked it. I liked it a lot. No, that wasn't it. I liked Chanyeol. For maybe a while now. The thought of us being together just never crossed my mind in that way. But as he started to respond to my kiss, to deepen it even I knew I was an idiot. An idiot for taking Park Chanyeol for granted. Abruptly Chanyeol pulled away, eyes very dreamy.
" I can't take advantage of you." I kissed him again and said,
" I'm older than you."
" Your drunk."
" I'm not a light weight."
"Your rebounding." With the skill of a pro, as i am. I pushed Chanyeol on the bed and hovered above him.
" I would never take advantage of you like that." The last of Chanyeol's resolve finally was fading.
"You don't like guys." Leaning closer, I whispered,
" I like you." And that was it. I thought I was living it great, but that was before I touched Park Chanyeol and he touched me. And that was how Chanyeol had his way with me and I with him.
All.Night.Long.