Chapter 14: Turning tables

Luhan
For the past 2 days Sehun had stuck by my side nonstop. He would help me pack and shop for necessary items for China. I was so excited since our first stop would be Beijing. It's been a long time away from home. I was just about to sleep. Tomorrow would be my last day in Korea for a while. I sighed and snuggled into my pillow, preparing to go into dreamland.
" ring ring, ring ring." I'm startled by my phone and I swear loudly. Not looking at the caller id I yell into the phone,
" what now!?!" There's silence on the other end and then Sehuns voice comes up, in full sass mode.
" Well I just thought I would bless you with my beautiful voice, are you not glad?" He huffs into the phone and I can picture him clearly crossing his arms. Smiling at his voice I feel instantly awake. I whine cutely knowing it's something he can't resist.
" Sehunnie I was sleeping. You know I love your voice, but hyung is a cranky grandpa when it comes to sleep." Sehun starts laughing at that.
" Okay but Luhan..." He stops talking and there's silence on the other end.
" yeah?"
"... I don't want to sleep alone tonight." My heart skips a beat and I take a deep breath.
" Why don't you come here then?"

Suho
I chase Sehun down the halls.
" Yah Sehun where do you think your going!" He starts running faster giggling like a dork. Giving up I turn back around. By the corner of my eyes I spot a cocoon of blankets. Going closer I see Lay snoring softly. I cautiously approach him and nudge him with my foot. He snorts and wakes up looking around bewildered.
" Where am I?" I laugh at his expression. Cute.
" How come your sleeping out here?" Lay thinks back and finally remembers. " Lu ge was shouting in his phone and I couldn't sleep so I snuck out here. I shake my head, thinking back to Sehun running out with his pillow. He must have gone to Luhan. Sighing I help Lay up.
" Come on then, you can sleep in our dorm tonight." He takes my hand and we walk back together to the room.

Sehun
I feel exhilarated after running away from Suho. I like hyung but it is fun teasing him. I quietly knock on the door. Luhan opens it and smiles at me. We both look at each other and turn a little red. Luhans wearing his boxers and a sleeveless shirt. Some thing is just really noticeable through the material of his boxers. I see his gaze go down and smirk proudly.
" See some thing you like?" He shakes his head and quickly pulls me in. Holding my hand he guides me to his bed. All of a sudden this feels awkward. I get in but face away from him and Luhan faces away from me as well. I peak at him multiple times. While Sehun isn't looking Luhan does the same. Okay Sehun what are you even doing?!? I count to three and turn around. I feel surprised to see Luhans sparkling eyes staring back at me. My gaze goes down to his lips which he keeps biting and licking. I wanna kiss him so bad.
" Suho chased me down the hallway in his baby blue pajamas." I blurt it out and Luhan starts laughing.
" You enjoy teasing hyungs don't you?" I smile at Luhan shyly."
" I don't tease all hyungs." Luhan decides to tease Sehun a bit.
" Really? I don't know Sehun.. Hmm.. Remember that one time you put salt in Suho's energy drink, or when you painted kais dogs nails, how about when you-" Luhan stops talking when I roll on top of him. I go down to his ear. Making sure to brush my lips to his ear lobe.
" When I what?" I whisper into his ear and he moans as I start leaving a trail of kisses along his jawline. I trail them to his lips and stop just to tease him.
" Me? Teasing people, how'd you ever come up with that. All I do is help people. Is there any way I can help you, Luhan hyung?" I smirk in success seeing Luhans frustrated and lustful expression. Yehet! The tables turn fast as Luhan grabs the nape of my neck and brings me down for a kiss. He bites my lips and passionately deepens the kiss. Luhan swipes his tongue by my lower lips where he bit me and I moan into his mouth. His hand goes under my shirt, and my muscles clench at his touch. I feel my member harden and I try to touch Luhan, when suddenly he stops my hand and turns around. Even though he's breathing hard and his eyes are dark and wanting, he grins and pretends to yawn.
" It's late Sehun lets go to sleep." I whine and turn around grumpily.
Well played Luhan, well played.