Chapter 11: Exo

Luhan
Sehun and I sit at the conference table in room 106 once again. We are all almost gathered except for two people. Sitting across Sehun I can see him being impatient once again. He's also tapping his foot really loud. I can't reach him so I try to nudge his foot under the table. I kick up to high and hit him somewhere else though. Surprised he grunts and bites his lip. I am smirking so hard right now. Even if this was by mistake it is enjoying to watch him turn red and try to focus. I'm feeling so smug until he kicks me under the table. The only difference is that Sehun decides to use all his strength. I gasp and fall to the ground. The room is suddenly all quiet except for the sound of Sehuns laughter. I crouch down trying not to get hard but it isn't working.
" Luhan are you okay." Xiumin bends down and touches my shoulder.
" Yup I'm fine! Just a stomach ache!" At this Sehun collapses on his chair laughing like a maniac. At this moment the remaining two people walk in with another behind.
" Sorry we're  late w-" looking at Luhan on the floor and Sehun dying off laughter Baekhyun decides to just take a seat, and Chanyeol follows him. The man behind them is a middle aged friendly looking hyung. He whistles and brings us all to attention.
" Everyone please take a seat so that we may begin." I quietly crawl back to my seat. The immature little shit that is my senshine keeps laughing until Kai smacks him on the head.
" Hello everyone I will be your manager . There are some important group things you need to do before you start practicing for your debut song. Today we will be working on a group name as well as everyone familiarizing themselves with each other's debut, as well as real names. We are an unusually large group of people. This is because half of you will be promoting in China and the other half here in Korea. Until that list comes I will leave you guys to it. An excited buzz of talking goes through the room.
" Of course the Korean members will promote here since we are Korean. Chen sounds really sure of himself. Over the load chatter no one hears Xuimin question,
" But aren't we more?" Chanyeol gathers everyone's attention.
"You guys we need to come up with our group name first." Suddenly Kris slams his hand on the table really loudly.
" We will be called Galaxy!" A series of loud groans and protests run through the room. Suho sympathetically pats Kris's arm.
" It's okay city guy." Tao is laughing next to Kris. Instead of being mad Kris is just focused on looking like a cool city guy. We all pass around a bunch of names, but none of them seem to fit. All is silent as we try to think of the perfect name.
" ECCSUOOO!!" Lay coughs and sneezes at the same time, and goes back to sleep.
"That's it!" Baekhyun rushes over and kisses lay in happiness, causing him to go deeper into his hoodie. Baekhyun runs up to the board and writes,
"EXO." He looks really proud but then sees everyone's confused faces. Tao looks at the name with disgust.
" What does that even mean." Baekhyun mimics Tao causing him to blush. When Baekhyun says it stands for nothing they all become even more skeptical. Chanyeol wants to back up his roommate.
" I like it! He rushes up to the board to support Baekhyun.
" Exo stands for nothing but we can make a whole back story and it also has a nice ring to it. The room is silent until Kris speaks up,
" As long as it has something to do with Galaxy." Everyone shakes their head and laugh, but we agree on the name.
" So it's settled then, exo it is. " After a while the manager comes back.
" In a weeks time these two groups will split to practice and promote, If you may, please come and see if you will be a part of exo-m or exo-k.