Chapter 15: Cubed

Sehun
I had woken up an hour ago but Luhan was still asleep. It's the day of his flight even! I smile and play with his hair as he snores softly.
" Psst Luhaan, wake up! And no reaction. This guy is a pro when it comes to sleep. I kiss him on the forehead. No reaction. I kiss him on the lips. He starts to smile. I start leaving long and wet kisses on his neck and bite him playfully.
" Okay okay you win I'm awake!" He mumbles to himself and gets up looking cranky. His shirts caught in his boxers and his hair is ruffled. Even though I really like the sight I see I push him impatiently into the bathroom.
" Hurry Luhan I'm hungry!" I shut the door but Luhans whining/ mumbling is still audible. Spotting a shiny object on his desk I decide to go investigate. I pick up a completed Rubik's cube and without thinking begin to play with it. I am so concentrated at the work at hand that I get really startled when the door opens. I hide the cube behind my back but Luhan already saw. Uh oh.

Luhan
When I open the door I see Sehun messing up my Rubix cube. It doesn't really matter to me since I can fix it under a minute. But seeing Sehuns face I get an idea.
" Sehun you ruined my Rubix cube!" I pout and turn my back to him. Panicking Sehun rushes to me.
" Luhan I'm sorry, you know how am with shiny objects, I couldn't help myself.!" He gives me a peck on the lips and I quickly turn my face the other way so that Sehun doesn't see my smile.
" Please Lu-ge I will do anything!" I shove my fist to my mouth trying not to feel excited that he called me Lu-ge. Taking a deep breath I continue with the act.
" I just don't know, I worked really hard to complete that. What exactly do you think would be a suitable punishment, push ups, bubble tea ba-" He looks towards me with horror and quickly covers my mouth.
" No no no wait don't do that! I will be your slave for the day!" Well this turned out better than I expected. Giving Sehun my best eye smile I reply happily,
" Okay!" I start to walk out with light steps when I am lifted off the ground. Fight style Sehun drapes me over his shoulders and yells.
" As your slave I can't let you walk a single step today!" He starts running and I bounce up and down, achieving motion sickness.
Maybe I should have thought this through...