Chapter 34: Educate

< second last chapter! To whoever reads this faithfully thanks lol but idk why it's not the most detailed and organized and smutty fanfic you know. Anyways I really appreciate it.>

Kai pov
It was just me and Do in the dorms and I was so happy. Last night after Do uh, educated me in a couple of things he was exhausted and went straight to bed. Call it dancers stamina but my internal clock still woke me early. Thinking about Do's surprisingly toned body made my face heat up again tho as well as last night. Anyways, I decided I would make the breakfast today. Since I'm no cook honestly I just took a box pancake mix and started on that. Me and Do's relationship was great really. We just worked together and he made me so happy and secure. We were both super honest with each other as well. Well not completely... it's not that I'm hiding this from him it's just that it never really came up and mattered. Do was the only one for me. I was nervous about what his reaction would be. Nonetheless I guess I still should tell him. Deep in thought I jumped a bit when strong arms went around my waist and a kiss went on my neck. Do laughed at my reaction. He even further laughed at me when he told me the pancakes were burning and I freaked out. After that he took to the cooking. I leaned against the counter still feeling conflicted. Do glanced sideways at me.
" your kinda quiet today, is something bothering you." His gaze fell on me and I blurted everything out.
" When we first started dating I wanted to tell you this but didn't think that it really mattered! I swear your the only one in my heart!" His gaze turned dark and I realized that I sounded like I was cheating on him or something. Collecting myself a little I thought better of what to say next.
" I- I'm bisexual. I didn't want to say anything because most people think we're kinda flighty and not dependable." I looked at him earnestly.
" But that's not true. I love you so much D.O, I'd never leave you, you mean so much to me." He stayed silent and I started freaking out.
" it's okay." What? He turned to me looking serious.
" I'm not afraid of competition." Just that look on Do's face aroused me so bad. I gulped and averted my gaze.
" I think I need to revise what we uh learned last night, wanna give me a hand?"