A Tiny Surprise

Liam's POV 

Yesterday with Melissa was amazing. She was so beautiful but I am so upset with myself because I didn't ask her for her phone number. For the past two hours I have been searching high and low in the phone book for her number.

°1 hour later° 

LIAM: Hi :p

I got a reply almost seconds later.

MELISSA: LIAM?!?! I'm not even going to ask how you found my number

LIAM: Good decision, are you working?

MELISSA: Yeah, bored, but I'm on a tiny break.

LIAM: Which ride?

MELISSA: Waterway.  The manager is going to KILL me if I don't work, I'll talk to you later.

 I didn't reply, I had a brilliant idea. I walked out of my hotel room and down the stairs and met Niall at his suite that he shared with Louis to let him know where I was going. He opened the door and I explained to him.

"Hey Niall, I'm going to go to Water-County USA where we saw Melissa and surprise her, wanna go,"I asked this hoping for a no because I had great plans. 

"Uh, no thanks mate, I'm going to go get some food, see you," Niall said and closed the door. 

I walked down to my car and drove off to the park where Melissa was, I couldn't wait. I am so glad the lads and I have a chance to relax right now, we are basically just doing a few small shows and exploring LA.

I walked out of the car, paid admission to enter and hurried over to the ride where Melissa was working. 

Luckily the wait wasn't too long and I only had to wait 10 minutes. I looked over the balcony and saw Melissa down below pulling rafts towards the exit.

Once I got situated in my raft I waited for the ride to be over. I could see light at the opening of the tunnel and got ready. 

The second my raft came out of the tunnel, I launched myself at Melissa and dunked her underwater. Everything seemed to be in slow motion as we were below the surface. 

She opened her eyes and as soon as she saw me she gasped underwater (which was followed by a stream of bubbles) and she resurfaced.

Melissa's POV 

As I saw Liam I was shocked. What was he doing here?  

"Liam," I asked. 

"Yes, love." 

Why are you here?" 

"To surprise you!" 

I was blushing like mad and I was so happy that I saw Liam again. I realized now how nervous he makes me. Yesterday I felt fine but ever since he got my number and texted me I have been getting butterflies. I have had a couple of boyfriends before but I never felt THIS way about them, no butterflies, no blushing. Those boys were just friends and the only reason we ever got together was because everyone thought we would be a cute couple. 

No boy has offered to take me to lunch, or surprise me at work and no boy has ever made my day like Liam did. 

I hate to admit it, but I think I have a crush on THE Liam Payne. 

°°°°°°°|°°°°°°°|°°°°°°| 

Hi! HOPE YOU LIKED IT!!!!