Truth or Dare

Harry's POV

We went to Sam's house to eat and hang out, since dinner didn't go so well.

"I want my hamburger back," Niall pouted.

"Should we have a funeral for it," Melissa joked.

"Yessss," Niall squealed like a little kid. I rolled my eyes.

"So what should we do," Sam asked looking up from her phone. Suddenly Louis got a spark in his eye and he jumped up and down laughing.

"What is Louis doing, why does he have a spark in his eye, why is he smiling, why is he laughing," Sam looked at me with a worried expression. I laughed so hard I fell off the couch. I finally settled down as Louis started to speak.

"LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE," Louis screamed.

"You don't know what you've gotten yourself into. Basically, Louis' version of truth or dare is just dare," I chucked. Soon everyone had settled in the living room. After a few rounds, Louis decided to stop playing nice with simple dares. He dared Zayn to go the rest of the night without looking in a mirror. He made Niall go a day without complaining about his hunger, which Niall claimed was "torture." That makes me wonder what he has in store for me.

MELISSA'S POV

"Melissa, you ready for your dare," Louis asks with a grin.

"I guess so," ie replies but it's more of a question.

"I dare you to call back that waiter at the restaurant and tell him you want him back," Louis says.

"But you don't even know his number," Niall looks at Melissa with confusion.

"Sadly, I do, he wrote it with mustard on my plate next to my sandwich," I sighed. I pulled out my phone and dialed the phone number. Liam leaned back in the couch. I put my phone on speaker.

"Helloo," a voice calls through the speaker.

"Heyyy. It's me, you know, restaurant girl, and I just wanna say I'm sorry. You are just too cute I couldn't take it. Take me out on a date, pleasseeeee," I asked trying to stay serious .

"All is forgiven, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 10, see you there babe."

"K babe, can't wait, I'll text you.," I chimed and hung up. I looked up and saw that everyone was laughing.

"Oh that was a GOOD one, now let's get to Harry and Sam," Louis stated. "I was thinking that this should be a dare for the two of you, you both have to do it," Louis smirked.

"Okaaayyyyyy," Sam glanced over at Louis.

"Sam has to kiss Harry," Louis finished with a smirk. Everyone's mouths were hanging open. The room became quite as Sam took everything in. She started leaning in VERY slowly and Harry did the same.

SAM'S POV

Oh gosh.....

THIS IS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN. IT'S OKAY SAM, YOU GOT THIS. AND HE'S LEANING IN!!! OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY. BREATHE

I hadn't even realized I was leaning in as I was giving myself a little pep talk. Harry's beautiful eyes were already fluttered closed, so I followed his league. I mean it's obvious that we like each other, but I have to kiss him. He's just helping speed things up. I lightly touched my lips to his, but Harry had other ideas. He pressed his lips to mine with force, but it wasn't painful. He passionately kissed me and pulled away, smirking. I looked into his green eyes and practically DIED. I just kissed HARRY STYLES.

A/N

HELLO!!!! OHHH HARRY AND SAM KISSED!!!

SO WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN???

TA TA FOR NOW!!!

~Allison