Confessions

Sam's POV

Melissa had just texted me asking if we could talk. Oh God. I have to tell her about Liam! Ok Sam, breathe in,breathe out. I pulled on a tank top and shorts, flip flops, put my hair in a ponytail, and raced pit the door. What did Melissa have to e all to me about?

I stepped inside her house as I was led into the living room. She sat down with a nervous look in her eyes.

"I have something to tell you," she began.

"Me too," I replied. Melissa looked down.

"I saw Blaire kissing Harry, b-but he didn't kiss back," Melissa said nervously. My eyes widened.

"Now way! I saw Blaire kissing Liam," I exclaim. Melissa's mouth gapes, and her eye widen. She gasps. I slowly nod. How did this happen? Blaire kissed them both? I'm not that mad at Harry, because I trust what Melissa said that he didn't kiss back. But both of them! I'm extremely mad at Blaire, why would she do this! She not only kisses our boyfriends, but cheated on Niall! I can't believe this girl.

"And... he, he kissed her back," I gulp. Melissa's face changes from sadness to pure hatred and anger.

"WHAT!?! YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT THE GIRL WHO'S GOING OUT WITH NIALL GOES AND KISSES YOUR BOYFRIEND, AND THEN GOES AND KISSES MINE!?! AND HE KUSSES BACK," Melissa screams frantically pacing back and forth, quietly sobbing. She looked like she was going to puke, as if she was going to die. She looked as if someone had stabbed her heart, which someone had. She was going through true heartbreak. I felt so bad for her. I quickly hugged her. I asked if she wanted to talk about it, which she gladly accepted. We sat down on her bed, a box of tissues in one hand and a bar of chocolate in the other.

"I just don't understand how she could do something like that,"she sobbed.

"I know, but what are you going to do about Liam," I questioned.

"I don't know, I will probably talk to him about it," she sighed. I nodded, not wanting her to break down in tears. She's been strong for so long, one more thing, she'll snap. I'm so proud of her, all this hate hasn't been affecting her at all. She's so brave.

I give her a long embrace, which she needed. I gave her one last glance before letting her be alone. She needed this, alone time. I stepped out of her house and out into the hot summer air. I drove over to Harry's hotel to talk to him. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Hello Sam, what brings you here today," Harry grinned hugging Me tightly. I smiled back, but it didn't quite reach my eyes. I stepped into his room,closing the door behind me. I looked around to see if there was anyone else in the room. No one. I turned around to face Harry.

"I know Blaire kissed you," I stated. Harry's eyes widened.

"Sam,I-"

I cut him off.

"I know you didn't kiss back,and I'm not really mad at you, it's Blaire that I'm mad at," I explained. Harry immediately relaxed and nodded slowly.

"Did you know that she kissed Liam also," I questioned.

"No way."

"Yup. And he kissed back," I said with a sigh.

"Ohhh." Harry said with sympathy. I nodded. "What's Melissa going to do," he asked.

"I don't know, I think she needs time," I replied. Harry stood in place. This was a terrible situation. What will Niall's reaction be? What about Liam and Melissa? Everything is starting to fall apart!

A/N

Hello! Thanks for the 200 reads! So how'd you like it? I think I will have ONE MORE CHAPTER. Then the sequel.

thanks!

xoxo

Allison