An Adventure into the Woods

Melissa's POV 

I have been lying around waiting to hear from Sam and her date with Harry. Suddenly my phone buzzed. 

SAM: Heyyyy gurrll :)

MELISSA: How was ur daaaaaayytee 

SAM: Good, he asked me out!!! 

MELISSA: That's great!

SAM: I'm coming over!  

My phone buzzed again, and it wasn't a text from Sam. 

LIAM: How'd ya like to go to that pond about fifty miles away?? 

MELISSA: Sounds awesome! Pick me up at 12? :) 

Minutes later, Sam had arrived on my doorstep. 

"Hey can I play on your phone," she asked. I shrugged and handed her my phone.

LIAM' S POV

I was sitting around bored to death as my phone buzzed snapping me out of my boredom.

MELISSA: How'd ya like to go to a pond about fifty miles away??

LIAM: Sure! Is 12 ok?

After that I didn't get a reply. I got ready and packed us a lunch of subs made of turkey, ham, cheese, lettuce, and tomato, and of course mayo. By then, it was time to go. 

I soon arrived at Melissa's house and waited for her to come out as I stood on her front door step. She came out and gave me a tight squeeze. 

"Thanks for inviting me Liam," she grinned. 

"I don't know what you're talking about, you invited me,"I said with confusion. 

"But you texted me!" 

"You texted me," I said (still confused). I saw Sam walking down Melissa's stairs. 

"Ta ta for now lovebirds, have fun," Sam exclaimed as she pushed us out of the house and I saw that she was face timing Harry.  

"They set us up," I said. I only earned a look of confusion form Melissa. 

"They both took our phones, Harry texted you, and Sam texted me," I chuckled lightly. "Not that I don't mind, I'm more than happy to go out with you today," I reassured her. She hugged me and we walled to my black jeep hand in hand.

******

"Here we are," I smiled. We got out of the car and started the walk to the pond. I took time to observe Melissa. She was wearing a tie-dyed blue and teal bikini with a matching sarong and white flip flops. Her brown hair was simply braided.  

  After a fifteen minute walk, we had arrived. The pond looked beautiful, the water was crystal clear. There was a waterfall right in the middle and wooden bridges going across the pond to sit on the mossy rocks next to the waterfall. It was perfect. I grabbed Melissa's hand and led her across a bridge to a flat rock, and we sat down with our lunch. After we'd finished, I decided that I wanted to go swim. 

"Hold on I'll be there in a sec," Melissa said as she laid down in her towel. She must have been tired because she fell asleep within five minutes. She looked so adorable when she was sleeping, curled up in a little ball. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I carefully picked Melissa up, not waking her, and waded into the water.  I swung her in my arms a few times and then released her into the water. She instantly popped up, a confused look on her face. She saw me smirking and then she looked mad. 

"LIAM," was all I heard as I ran up the rocks to a drop off. She caught up to me and wrapped her arms around my torso and leaned in. She pressed her lips to mine, surprisingly. It was a sweet, slow kiss. Her hands press lightly against my chest and I smile.

"You're handsy today aren't y-"

Before I can finish, shepushes me off the rock with her arms and I go plummeting into the water. I deserved that one. After I resurface I see Melissa on top of the rock with a smirk on her lips and her hands on her hips. She thinks she won, well I have another great idea. I pull myself up on the rock where she's standing, but she doesn't move. She stands there with a look that's asking 'what are you gonna do?' I walk towards her, pick her up and kiss her lips, and JUMPED. Off the rock, into the pond. She wasn't expecting that.  

"Okay, you win,"she pouted. 

"I always do," I smirked, earning a light punch. 

"Watch it," Melissa's warned before diving (it ended up being more of a belly-flop) into the pond.

I laughed at her as she rubbed her red stomach and glared at me.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° 

A/N 

Hello there! Any confusion? Please comment!

xoxo 

Allison :)

Something like Love (One Direction Fanfic) *EDITING*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara