A Shocking Discovery Pt. 1

SAM'S POV

  I got ready to go over to Melissa's house and help her clean I pulled on some shorts and a tank top, put my hair in a messy bun, grabbed my sneakers, and I was off!

I quickly got to work under Melissa's closet and bed while she worked on clearing tables, and preparing food. In 20 minutes the boys and Blaire were coming. And we needed to be ready.

  Suddenly I heard a loud thud. I ran around the house trying to find Melissa. I found her in her dad's DJ room,jumping off the sofas and flipping to the song ROAR by Katy Perry. She turned the stereo all the way up so it was blasting through the house. We ran around and found every possible way to sing, dance, and clean at the same time. Then we heard a noticeable ding. We looked at each other with horror written all over our faces. We rushed down the stairs, I sprinted into the DJ room and turned off the stereo, make one last sweep around the house, and Melissa straightens the blankets and snacks. We raced to the bathroom and made sure we don't look too sweaty and open the door.

"Finally, I was afraid you died," Harry chuckled while giving me a hug. I let everyone in and Melissa greeted everyone as well.

MELISSA'S POV

  "LOUIS!!! LIAM!! WHERE ARE YOU," I yelled as I searched the house for the two boys. Everyone was hiding from me and had to find everyone. Blaire and I weren't actually getting along, but things could be worse. I walked into the bathroom, checking every corner. I opened up the shower curtain and tried to peer around in the dim light. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes and mouth, muffling my scream. I pried the hands off of me to see Liam grinning in front of me.

"Found ya," I smiled as I pecked his cheek lightly and hopped out of the shower. "Go downstairs," I said to him before I continued my search. I opened the door to my sister's room, almost loosing the chips I had eaten earlier. Blaire had pinned Harry up against the wall and was kissing him forcefully. I sure didn't need to see that. He had his eyes closed but wasn't kissing back. He was actually trying to push her away. What do I tell Sam? Should I tell Sam? Bunches of questions whirled through my head as I quietly closed the door, good thing they didn't see me. I took a deep breath and kept on searching. I couldn't keep this up for long. Do I approach Blaire and ask her about what happened? No way. She would make up this whole excuse thing or whatever. I can't tell Harry and threatens to tell Sam. I have to just play it cool. For now.

A/N

Sooo.. Some drama. But there's MORE!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

xx

Allison