Waterpark Romance pt. 1

Liam' s POV

I drove down Melissa's street (I remember from when we had lunch)and tightly gripped the steering wheel. The once sunny sky had now turned overcast, and I knew it was about to rain. I wasn't going to risk taking her to an open field where we would be the tallest things there, practically human lighting rods. I had notified her that we would go to the Waterpark instead, upset that my plan had slightly failed already.

What if she doesn't say yes? Before I could think much further about this, I arrived at her house. I walked up to her front step and rang her doorbell.

"You ready," I asked her.

"You bet," she smiled. I was glad she wasn't too bummed about having the change of plans.

When we got into the park Melissa pulled me over to a ride. "You would love this ride, it's so fun," she exclaimed. I looked up to a ride with two long slide that twisted, turned, and steeply dropped.

"Ok, let's go," I said hesitantly. How bad can it be?

Melissa's POV

I grabbed Liam' s hand and dragged him up the steps to the ride. I loved this ride! The drop was my favorite part. Liam looked a little nervous. I just shrugged it off.

Once we were about to go on the ride, I squeezed Liam' s hand and stepped onto the slide entrance. Liam gave me a small smile as he stepped onto another slide' s entrance.

I twisted and turned and finally dropped! Once I stepped out into fresh air, I looked around for Liam. He came out of the slide and was shaking and pale.

"Are you okay," I asked in concern.

"Uhhh y-yeah I'm f-fine," Liam said looking down at the ground.

"We don't have to go on this ride again if you don't want to, what do you want to go on," I asked him calmly.

" Hmmm, what about that one," he pointed to a ride with a lot of bumps, twists, turns, and drops. That ride scared me.

"Uhh I do- "

Before I could protest he grabbed my hand and we raced towards the ride. I was nervous.

Two minutes later we were situated into the raft and pushed off.

We went down a steep drop and then something jumped out and scared me so badly I screamed. I hid in Liam' s chest. There was a big bump and another turn. This was like a haunted house ride. There were screams and noises everywhere. I had my eyes closed when Liam tilted my head up so his eyes met mine.

"Melissa?"

"Y-y-yes?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*

DUHN DUHN DUHN!!!! Ooohhh cliffhanger!!!

Love you!!

COMMENT

SHARE

VOTE

~Allison :)