Waterpark Romance pt.2

~RECAP~

"Melissa?"

"Y-y-yes?"

"Will you be girlfriend?"

°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°***

MELISSA'S POV

Did he really just ask me out? Yes of course he did Melissa. Liam realized that I hadn't responded and got worried.

"I'msorryIshouldn'thaveaskedyouthiswasallamista-"

"Yes of course I will Liam," I exclaimed happily. I gave him a huge hug. Liam relaxed and started grinning.

Once we exited the ride we decided to go on a lazy river. Liam and I shared a raft and floated around for an hour. By then it was dinnertime. I just can't believe I'm his girlfriend.

Liam' s POV

I'm so happy she said yes!

We sat down at a  table with hot dogs, fries, slushies, and watermelon. After our meal we saw a diving show and rode a few more rides.The wait was really long so by the time we finished it was 7:00 and we were exhausted. By then, it had started to rain, but Melissa didn't let that dampen her mood. We left the park and were driving home.

"So where do you think we should go for dinner with the lads and your friend," I asked curiously.

"Well there's this really cool restaurant that is overlooking the ocean and it spins slowy so by the time you finish eating you have done a complete circle," Melissa explained.

"That sounds really cool, so what time do you think we should go?"

"Maybe an hour or two before sunset because sunset on the beach is so pretty, I'll get us reservations," she said.

"Okay, text me when I need to pick you up!" By this time we were at her house. She gave me a tight hug and a quick peck on the cheek.

"Thanks for today, it was fun," she said gratefully . I flashed her a smile.

She was my girlfriend.... FINALLY.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

They are dating now!! Yay! Hope you liked it!

xxx

Allison