A Shocking Discovery Pt. 2

SAM'S POV 

We were playing yet another game. I was on a team with Zayn, Blaire, and Liam. The opposing team consisted of Melissa, Harry, Louis, and Niall. Everyone had Nerf guns and we were trying to shoot find everyone and shoot them. 20 hits is an "out," so that person has to return to their base. My team' s base was Melissa's kitchen, while the other's was the backyard. The person hit 20 times has to wait until someone else helped them escape the base, which they can't get out of when they're tagged. I was scared for my life, Louis can shoot with power when he wants to, and I don't prefer to have a red mark on my back. I ever-so-slowly crept into the library, tip-toeing around. I slid open the door to the Melissa's dad's work room, peering around. Around the corner I saw something I wish I hadn't. 

Blaire and Liam. Against the wall. Kissing. At first it was just Blaire who was kissing him. But then Liam kissed back, Blaire smirking into the kiss. Oh that little... I silently cursed in my head, not wanting them to find me in the middle of their make-out party. What will I do! I knew that Blaire was just using Niall to make Melissa mad. And now here Liam is practically swallowing Blaire! Melissa was really in love with Liam...I think. (A/N Remember that!) This will be the hardest thing to tell Melissa. Seriously Blaire! She had to ruin everything. Liam shouldn't be kissing her! He knows how Melissa feels towards Blaire. So why would he just betray her in a heartbeat? I quietly left the room and exhaled heavily. There's no way I can keep this secret for long. All I have to do is make it through the rest of the time that the boys are here. Ok. 

LATER 

Niall' s POV 

We were still at the Melissa's house, and we were all having a great time. Blaire came back with a bowl of chips for me and sat down next to me. 

"Thanks babe," I smiled and pecked her cheek. I saw l, out of the corner of my eye, Melissa and Sam tense up and glare. Hmm. I wonder why. (A/N haha see what I did there!?)  

For a couple more hours, we talked, played on her Wii constantly playing Just Dance, most of the time we danced to What Makes You Beautiful and One Thing. We had a lot of fun, but we had to leave because it was getting late. We exited the house, saying our goodbyes for the night, and drove back to our hotel, on the way dropping Blaire off. There was some awkward silence in the car, mainly Liam and Harry were quiet, but I didn't question it. 

*°*°*°*°*°*°*°* 

A/N 

Hello again! Wow two updates in a short period of time! It's because I love youuuu! So I will be having a few more chapters, then the sequel, which will be called What is Love. So I hoped ya liked this chapter! Cya 

Allison