Walk on the Beach

SAM'S POV 

Today Melissa and I were going to spend a day with Liam and Harry! We planned to go shopping on the streets next to the beach, and have dinner at a really cool sports restaurant. I quickly checked my reflection. I was wearing a blue tank top with white shorts and my hair was curled in loose waves. I packed my bag with everything I needed and pulled on my black converse and walked to Melissa's house. We didn't have to wait long as we saw their car pull into the driveway. We climbed into the car and started the drive.  

We started off in a shop that had all kinds of beach essentials; flip flops, bathing suits, beach chairs, EVERYTHING! I ran towards the t-shirt section, riffeling through the neon prints and various styles. I finally found a bright pink crop top that was my size with the words CALIFORNIA in bold letters. I smiled as I started walking towards the checkout. I started pulling out my wallet when Harry came up to me, took my shirt out of my hand, and raced up to the cash register, pulling out his wallet and paying for the shirt before I could take a step. I walked up to him and pouted. 

"Why did you do that," I asked angrily. 

"Because I am your boyfriend," Harry said tapping my nose and pecking my cheek, making me blush. We walked outside just as Liam had purchased a pair of flip flops for Melissa.  

After a couple hours of shopping, we stopped for ice cream. By then it was time to go to dinner! We rushed in and sat down. The food was AMAZING! Harry and I shared their famous Bacon Cheeseburger, and Liam and Melissa shared their ribs and wings. I was comfortably full, but Harry had other plans. When the waitress came and asked if we needed anything else, Harry ordered us the Heart-Attack Brownie Sundae for the two of us to share. And now I know why they are called heart attack brownies! It's so delicious but like a BILLION calories! I look over at Harry and he looks in heaven. With every spoonful his shoulders slouch, and he lets out a groan. I think he's going to marry this thing. I can't imagine what Niall' s reaction would be for this! 

"And OW your givin me a heart attack, tasting like you do-o," I can't hold in my laughter as Harry grabs a hold of the sundae and starts to serenade it.  

"It's me or the sundae Styles, you choose," I joke making him choose. I think I've just put him in the worst situation ever! Liam and Melissa are just staring at Harry like he's lost his mind, which is completely true! 

"If you loved me you wouldn't make me choose," Harry replies and shoved another bite of the fudge, brownie, and ice cream into his mouth. I notice that there are only a few bites left of the sundae, so, me being the girl I am, I scoop up the last of the sundae and put it in my mouth. Harry looks like he just saw a ghost, but his face quickly turns into a mix of horror and hurt.  

"How could you," he asks. I just laugh. He sits there and pouts for the rest of the time we're there. Once we get finished and pay for the meal. We head out and by then Harry has gotten over the sundae thing, but not before he made me sincerely apologize to him.  

We decided to walk on the beach to waste some time. Liam and Melissa went towards the pier, while Harry and I walked a different way.  

"Come and get me curly," I challenge him as I start to run away, not looking back. 

"You're asking for it!" I keep on running. All of the sudden I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist. Harry picked me up bridal style, making me squeal. He kicked of his shoes and started to wade into the ocean. My eyes widened. 

"You wouldn't," I said with a glare. 

"I would, I miss my sundae," Hardy says with a smirk. 

"I thought you were over that," I exclaim throwing my hands in the air. 

"You're making this way too easy," he smirks. He starts to swing me back and forth. 

"NOOOOO," I shriek. "I love you so much, please don't, I'll make you brownies, I'll do anything just please don't throw me in," I beg clinging on to his shirt for dear life.  

"You're so cute when you beg,"he smirked and dipped his head down low. His eyes went from my eyes to my lips. I closed the space between us. We shared one of the best kisses of my life, but it was over too quickly. We started to head back the car where we were supposed to meet Melissa and Liam.

-LATER- 

"Thanks for the amazing day Harry," I quickly embraced Harry and thanked Liam before getting out of the car. I had the best day of my life! And the best boyfriend in the world.

A/N 

Hello everyone! How did you like it!? I really like to hear form you guys so please commitment and give me your thoughts. And now I have some amazing stories (and people) that I'd like to share with you: 

Bolhman- Baking Love. (already mentioned) 

heyitsrayray- I fell in Love...With Harry Styles!? (already mentioned) 

Lonerr- Boyfriend 

trufflel0v3r- My neighbors the player 

That's it!  

xoxo 

Allison