You're Friends With WHO?

Melissa's POV

I am so excited for the water park tomorrow! Liam is so sweet, he has me guessing.

Suddenly my phone buzzed making me jump. It was my best friend Sam whom had just gotten back from a month trip to Canada!

SAM: Heyyy

MELISSA: Hi!! How are you?

SAM: Just fabulous. Before you ask, no, I didn't fall into the Niagara River. And no, there weren't any  cute Canadian boys at my hotel.

MELISSA: You will never guess who I met at work a few days ago!

SAM: Who?

MELISSA: ONE DIRECTION! I had to rescue Liam and I yelled at him and he took me to lunch and he's taking me on picnic tomorrow!

SAM: No way!

MELISSA: Yep! You wanna meet them? I'm sure Liam will let you meet th boys!

SAM: Nah, I think I'll pass, you know, cuz I have that thing at that place and ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME??!?!?! OF COURSE!! Are you joking? Cuz if you are, I'll kill you I love you Mel, but I'm gonna kill you.

MELISSA: I'm serious. How's an evening dinner sound in a couple of days?

SAM: Sure!

I quickly texted Liam asking him of it was okay if we could go out to dinner in a couple of days and If I could bring a friend. He responded, saying that was perfectly fine.

Liam Payne, here I come.

*****************

Hello there! I am completely open to any constructive criticism of any kind. Any suggestions?

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

Goodbye!!!:) <3

-Allison