Head over Heels in LOVE

MELISSA'S POV 

Agains my will, I pay attention to my alarm clock and get up. Then I remember why I'm up, for gymnastics! I'm so excited to go into the studio, dance and flip, and see my friends, like Sam. I decided to invite the boys to come over and watch us dance and whatnot. 

Once I've arrived, I pull on my gymnastics and dance clothing; a sports bra and shorts, nothing fancy, I need to breathe and be comfortable. I catch up with some of my friends Emily and Maria while we are doing our hair, but I have to be off, because: 

1. I have to help Sam with her hair 

2. Tell the registration lady that I have some friends coming soon 

3. Start stretching and warming up 

   After I get the first two straightened out, I rush into the gym and stretch for about 10 minutes. The boys come in and I give them a small wave, and Sam does the same. The teacher comes in and we immediately get to work on the beam, on the mats, and on the bars. I looked over fir a split second at the boys and saw all of them with their mouths agape. Harry was focused on Sam, she was on the floor doing an advanced routine. Liam had his eyes on mainly me, I was on the beam doing a sequence of moves such as flips, cartwheels, round-offs, and whatever else you could imagine. Niall had his eyes on someone else though.

   I turned my head to where his stare was directed. He was looking at the best gymnast and dancer in the whole class. She was the teacher's pet, and she always got whatever she wanted. Her name was Blaire. She hated me. Niall was all googly-eyed over her, and she knew it. She was working on the other floor matt, flipping and back-flipping, showing off. Niall fell right into her trap. After she finished doing a sequence of back-handsprings, she winked at Niall! I couldn't believe this girl! I went back to focusing on my routine. But I was still aware that Blaire was showing off, just for Niall. I couldn't wait to start dance.  

About thirty minutes later, we were called to start dancing. I quickly exited the gym, pulled on my jazz shoes, and had a drink of water. Sam and I were already practicing, but I saw that Blaire had other plans. Usually she's the first on the floor, but not today. She was pulling on her shoes, fully aware that Niall was watching her the whole time. She got up, STRUTTED over to Niall, flipped her hair over her shoulder, gave him a wave, walked into the dance room, and started stretching. I can't believe this!!! Okay, keep your cool Melissa, just start dancing. Niall stood pressed against the glass door, practically drooling over Blaire. I had to stay focused.  

After class ended, I changed back into my comfortable clothes; a tank top and sport shorts, eager to meet the boys outside. As Sam and I came out, Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Louis were complimenting us on how good we were, but Niall just agreed with them. He was leaning against a trash can. Suddenly Blaire walked out of the studio, Niall instantly came back to earth. He straightened up and started to follow her like a puppy dog. And of course, she knew it, adding an extra sway to her hips. She makes me want to puke. She walked away to her car, which wasn't that far. She always parks her fancy Lamborghini that her daddy bought her in the front row of the parking lot so everyone would see it. Just as she was about to get into the car Niall spun her around. Oh great. She then actually looked at him. I heard their whole conversation. They said hi to each other, but then Niall cut to the chase. 

"Would you like to go out sometime?" 

"Love to," she replied flashing him a smile and a wink, writing her number on his hand. He gave her his number, and then they said goodbye. Oh. My. Gosh. 

Niall walked over to us and couldn't stop smiling. Zayn and Louis congratulated Niall, but Liam and Harry just stood watching. Sam must have told Harry about Blaire, who must have told Liam. I couldn't believe Niall!! She does this to all the guys. I don't know why she did it to Niall. Maybe it's because she hates me. Or maybe for fame. Or maybe she's just in plain L-O-V-E??? Nooo. That's not possible. Oh how I hope she doesn't end up being Niall' s girl. I'm not jealous, it's just that... Blaire has never actually been dumped, she does the dumping. She's never been in actual LOVE. She always plays with guys' hearts, and I can't stand Niall being her toy. I have to help him, and FAST.

A/N 

Hello there!!! Sooo Niall has a cruuushhh. I don't like the sound of Bliall/Naire. Tell me what YOU think!! 

A shout out tooooooo: 

enchantedme- she's an amazing writer and you should totally read/comment/fan/share her books and follow her!  

I want feedback! Give me ideas, tell me YOUR opinion. 

COMMENT 

FAN 

VOTE 

SHARE

thx for reading!!!!  

xx 

Allison <3