The Feeling' s Mutual?

Melissa's POV

   Today I had to go to work, but not a full day of work, because Niall had asked Blaire to be his GF, and we all had to go out to Red Lobster to get to know her. I'm not really looking forward to this, but whatever, I'll deal.

I quickly climbed onto a chair on the lazy river and got myself situated. I looked around at the crowd. Great a lot of people. I sit under the umbrella and try to pay attention to my job. Suddenly I saw a kid that looked about 12 or 13 struggling in the water. I dove in and grabbed a hold of the boy. He came up out of the water without any trouble. I frowned in confusion. The boy opened up his eyes and grinned at me.

"Heyyy Baaabbeee," he flirted. I rolled my eyes. I pulled him out of the water and gave him an "explain" look. He just smirked.

"So I was thinkin, you wanna go out sometime, ya know, we could go to the mall, whateva you wanna do," he asked without hesitation. Oh gosh.

"Yeah, bro, go get some," I saw his friends standing a little ways behind us.

"Ugh," I turned away from him and started to walk to my chair.

"You're H-O-T."

"The feeling' s mutual," I replied coldly and sarcastically.

"Later Sexy," he shouted loud enough for the people around to hear. I glared at him and sat down. I saw his other friends coming up to him and congratulate him for approaching a girl about 6 years older than him. I huffed. Can time just pass so I can see Liam? I'll just sit here... bored...

I think about Blaire. Why is she suddenly so interested in Niall? I wonder why she's here. I don't think we'll be close. Liam has sensed some of my feeling towards her, but I haven't told him the WHOLE story, at least not yet. I just hope Niall doesn't fall too hard for her because when she breaks his heart, I don't want to have to explain everything to him. Let's just get this day over with.

.................

A/N

Hello there lovelies! Sorry this was so short. Kind of a filler :/ Just preparing you for the drama that's to come (in a few chapters)!!! Then the sequel!! Next chapter will be up soon!!!

Thanks!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

xx

Allison