The Plan

"Blaire' s POV. (oooooohhhh) 

Tonight is going to be awesome! I texted Niall and asked him if we could go to dinner sometime, so he's taking me out tonight. Just as long as my plan works.  

You see, ever since elementary school, Melissa and I have been rivals. I have REASONS to hate her. For example 

Elementary school 

KINDERGARTEN- Melissa knocked down my block tower and accidentally snapped my red crayon 

FIRST GRADE- Melissa took the swing that I was about to sit on

Middle school 

Sixth Grade- Melissa got a top locker, I got a bottom one 

High school- 

Sophomore Year- I was about to ask my boyfriend Jake to the prom, but I turned around and Melissa asked him before me. Jake and Melissa were best friends. 

Of course Melissa didn't mean to do these things, but still!! I want my block tower, crayon, swing, top locker, and Prom date back! That's why I'm going to get closer to Niall, and slowly take him away from Melissa. I mean sure he's hot, but I'm not really committed.  They're like best friends, so if I keep Niall to myself, then that's more thing that I have and Melissa doesn't! I'll also try some of my other tricks in my book. But that's later to come. I have to go get ready! 

I picked out my favorite dress, it went down to mid-thigh and it was blue at the top, but green at the bottom. I put on mascara, eyeliner, and curled my blonde hair. I grabbed my purse and waited for Niall to pick me up. Finally he arrived. I hopped into his car and drove off to the destination-The Cheesecake Factory. I loved this place! We sat down and ordered our food, and waited. 

"Sooo, what do you like to do," Niall asked me. 

"Well, I like gymnastics and dance, but otherwise I like to kayak," I answered truthfully. This was going great, just like I had planned. We talked for a while until our food came, then we just ate and made small talk. We both decided to share an Oreo cheesecake, and that was delicious!  

"Thanks for taking me Niall! I had...fun," I said before I went inside. 

"Uh, um, will you be my, er, girlfriend," he asked nervously. 

"Of course," I replied, giving him a peck on the lips, and a small wave before I went inside. Yes! My plan worked! Now for step 2...

_______________________________ 

A/N! Hey guys! So what do you think about Blaire! What do you think Blare' s plan is?? Next chapter will be up soon! 

xoxo 

Allison